• Show
Clear All

Dugas strikes out 2 more times.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
      Dugas strikes out 2 more times.
      It's just. So. Obvious.

Comment

The Lady Shocks softball team trailed Texas Tech 7-3 after 5 innings tonight. The Shocks score 4 runs in the 6th to tie and 3 in the top of the 7th to win it. 6 of those 7 runs were scored with 2 outs. The Lady Shocks have come back from big deficits numerous times the past couple of times.

Can the Shocker baseball team duplicate that. I'm not betting on it.

Comment

We new the Shocks were not going to go undefeated. I supposet he disappointment today was it was a sub-par performance on the mound, in the field and at the plate. I thing the biggest concern is the Shocks' performance at the plate. It has not been very impressive so far. Hopefully, that will start pick up soon.

Now the Shocks need to show they can rebound from a sub-par performance and play well tomorrow.

Comment

I followed this through the game trackers. WSU had a couple chances to make this a game, but no hits when they had bases loaded after the pitchers walked three (had a K and FC). Also had runners at 2nd and 3rd and the threat ended with a K. In the end Schwanke seemed to be blue collar effort, the defense let him down, and the hitters really need to come around be competitive for each at bat. Also, Butler needs to actually figure out how to build a lineup.

Comment

I just met a LA Tech alum on the elevator at Arch madness. We talked baseball trash. We're going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                I just met a LA Tech alum on the elevator at Arch madness. We talked baseball trash. We're going to win.
                We are down 4-0 in the bottom of the 1st...

Comment

Now down 8-0 still in the 1st...

Comment

Can we have Hooper start recruiting now?

Comment

Working...
                    X