X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Is that one being streamed?
    Yes.

Watch the #9 Oklahoma vs. Wichita State (Softball) live stream from ESPN3 on Watch ESPN. First streamed on Wednesday, March 1, 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      In total fairness, that has always been the case for 3PM midweek games in the first week of the season.
      Oh, that wasn't a knock on attendance. It was just incredibly loud and annoying.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Oh, that wasn't a knock on attendance. It was just incredibly loud and annoying.
        Yeah. They might want to consider hanging the crowd mic in a different location.

Comment

I really get a kick out the activity in the Shocker bullpen during the game. Some guys Bodyblading, some guys skipping rope, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            I really get a kick out the activity in the Shocker bullpen during the game. Some guys Bodyblading, some guys skipping rope, etc.
            Whatever goofy crap they've been doing this year, I hope they keep it up.

Comment

Muliply that by around 2,000 plus the effect of Koch Arena accoustics and you have the annual Schoolhouse Screamfest the Lady Shocks' Basketball team has every year.
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 1, 2017, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                Whatever goofy crap they've been doing this year, I hope they keep it up.
                No shite! Whatever they've been doing, and I'm happy to discount the competition, but these guys are coming in and battling, and getting guys out.

So far it's fun! And I hear @ShockerFever: it is annoying on the radio, but I like what they did for that group and those kids. Seeing those kids at the yard instead of wasting time doing other crap, I'll take the noise every day!

Go Shocks!

Hey formally 6-0 Arkansas is about 2 innings from dropping 2 at La Tech, where we're headed next. 10-9 in the top of the 7th.

Comment

Robbie Evans not looking overly sharp. Not a lot of movement on his fastball. Pretty straight.

However, the Shocks did a great job on turning a 6-4-3 DP on a ball that was far from made to order. Vickers-to-Ritter-to-Bohm.

Comment

I know it's only been 7 games against what might be fairly weak competition, but at this point Mike Steele looks like a magician.

Comment

10 pitchers. 3 hitter

Comment

I thought Adam Keller looked pretty decent in the 9th. The only pitcher that was a bit shaky at all was Robbie Evans.

Not sure this game tells us very much because Omaha is simply not very good this year. However, the game was valuable in that it allowed HCTB to get some action for a bunch of guys who have not seen much, if any, action this year.

The next 7 games will provide a much better measuring stick regarding where this team is.

Ths Shocks did not exactly pound the ball but I hope they noticed that most of the best hit balls went to the opposite field or up the middle.

Comment

Just nothing to be all that upset about so far.

7-0 3 shutouts, ERA under 2.00

Hitting a little, pretty clean fielding. 3 error free games, 3 with just 1 error.

Beat Omaha about like Louisville did. 7-2, 10-0, 6-0 #6 Louisville.

Reckon we'll know more in the next 10 days, but heck of start guys!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            The next 7 games will provide a much better measuring stick regarding where this team is.
                            I think 2-5 would be a reasonable goal. Anything more would be gravy.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                            X