No announcement yet.

Utah Valley vs WSU [Game 3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gray uniforms should be for the road only. Wear white or yellow at home.
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
      Gray uniforms should be for the road only. Wear white or yellow at home.
      It used to be that the starting pitcher got to pick the uni set for the day. Don't know if that's still the case. That said: Here's one vote for the grays. I thought they were slick, and I'm in the market for the lid.
      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Thank goodness we are complaining about something other than the play of the team. A certain sign of progress.

Were those gray unis supposed to be a throw-back uniform?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Thank goodness we are complaining about something other than the play of the team. A certain sign of progress.

Were those gray unis supposed to be a throw-back uniform?
          See above - my reference to the Negro Leagues and Civil War.

Comment

Working...
          X