Sheev.. is that you?..
      Yeah, it sure is.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
        Originally posted by wooly
        Originally posted by WuDrWu
        Originally posted by WuDrWu
        I would feel pretty darned confident that we get state bragging rights no matter the outcome from 1 game that is going to mean a lot more to KU players than it does to our players.
        Why is that exactly?

History, facilities, talent, rankings, attendance, coach, All Americas, National Championships, Etc

In terms you might understand.....You claim it in basketball, we do in baseball.
        Easy there, I'm not a kU fan by any means. Also isn't that Nat'l Champ singular not plural? Anyhow, I guess my point is that it is equally big for both teams really. WSU has a better program, etc but kU plays in a better conference.
        I echo the same sentiments as Doc. Who the hell cares if you're in a better conference? That's like in basketball you being South Florida, Penn State, Northwestern, Oregon State, etc. and saying "oooo, we're relevant because we're in a better conference." Yaaa.. okkk..

If the Big 12 is too tough for ya, then request a letter of eviction. Otherwise, just shut up.
        Oregon State? Two time defending National Champions Oregon State? You're dissing Oregon State on a baseball thread?? :roll:
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

ShockerFever said basketball not baseball as pertaining to Oregon St which makes sense.

Comment

ShockerFever said basketball not baseball as pertaining to Oregon St which makes sense.
            What he said.

Congrats on your No.2 ranking. The Tigers are looking good so far..
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

What he said.

Thanks, I appreciate that. Maybe the Shocks and the Tigers can meet in Omaha if this keeps up. It would be fun it was Crow against Shafer. A Kansas kid pitching for Mizzou and a Missouri kid pitching for the Shocks.

Comment

What he said.

Thanks, I appreciate that. Maybe the Shocks and the Tigers can meet in Omaha if this keeps up. It would be fun it was Crow against Shafer. A Kansas kid pitching for Mizzou and a Missouri kid pitching for the Shocks.
                I think that's a match-up we would both love to have. The more northern schools the better as far as I'm concerned.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

on a baseball thread
                  1. This is the baseball forum, not the basketball forum.
                  2. Ralph Miller coached basketball at Oregon State (i.e. worth at least a little respect from WSU fans).
                  3. Oregon State has had basketball success (e.g. 1981, 1982) and alums who became NBA players (e.g. AC Green, Gary Payton).
                  Pick a different school that is not a defending national champ in the subject (baseball) of this forum.
                  Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
                    on a baseball thread
                    1. This is the baseball forum, not the basketball forum.
                    2. Ralph Miller coached basketball at Oregon State (i.e. worth at least a little respect from WSU fans).
                    3. Oregon State has had basketball success (e.g. 1981, 1982) and alums who became NBA players (e.g. AC Green, Gary Payton).
                    Pick a different school that is not a defending national champ in the subject (baseball) of this forum.
                    Dude, chill out.

It's a basketball analogy that applies to baseball. I really don't care if Oregon State is the two-time National Champions in baseball. Oregon State is garbage in basketball.. and I was using that to make a point about baseball.

My goodness.. :roll:
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

NM - Found the thread I should have put this in. :D

Comment

Working...
                      X