No announcement yet.

Shox. vs. Salukis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another good any for Cody. 13 fly ball outs to the outfield in 6 innings. Cody has only thrown 69 pitches through 6 innings so he is in good shape in that regard.

Comment

Dallas Baptist beat Bradley 4-3 in Peoria.

Last place Illinois State knocked of 2nd place Evansville 4-0 in Evansville.

Comment

Come on Ryan. Break out.

Not a break out, but he does get an RBI on a weakly hit fielder's choice grounder to SS.

Comment

Shocks breaking this one open with a 5-run 8th (and still only out with runners on 1st and 2nd). Shocks now lead 7-0.

Comment

Cody has been incredible these last three weeks. Good for him.

Comment

Interestingly enough, the shocks are kinda holding their own in the 2-4 area of the standings. Yeah the team is really struggling this year, but somehow they really are sticking around a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                Cody has been incredible these last three weeks. Good for him.
                If he can finish this one off in good shape it probably will be his best outing as a Shocker.
                Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 29, 2016, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Rare road win.

Comment

Really impressive work by Cody Tyler today. Complete game 4-hit shutout. No walks, no hit batters, no wild pitches, no Shocker errors. That's about as clean of a game as they Shocks have played this year.

Comment

WSU is tied for 2nd, while Missouri State is in DEAD LAST.

MAJOR LOLLLLL.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        WSU is tied for 2nd, while Missouri State is in DEAD LAST.

MAJOR LOLLLLL.
                        lol. Just remember they will be the better team at the end......[so say SWOMO fans]

Comment

On another note, I just wanna say that I am annoyed that the MVC-Sports main conference website doesn't update the standings for sports very quickly. It's fascinating to me that you can find other outlets wth up to date stuff and the conference itself is not yet updated.

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                            They're playing a DH starting at 2:00 PM today, and wrapping up the series tomorrow. Someone who has more time to compile probable matchups and statistical analysis can post that here.

Is Mucha's brother still playing there?

Go Shox!
                            Mikel (WSU) and Dyllin (SIU), offspring of the worst spelling parents in the history of the English speaking world. Or, considering that they're from Colorado, maybe they were experimenting in the pre-legalization days when they picked names for their sons.

Meanwhile, kudos to Tyler for a GREAT performance on the mound. Took us back to the good old days for a refreshing change.

Comment

Only two games out of first. Not to get ahead of myself, but would love to have that gap closed to 1 before DBU comes to town. I hope we can keep this up.

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                                Only two games out of first. Not to get ahead of myself, but would love to have that gap closed to 1 before DBU comes to town. I hope we can keep this up.
                                I'm probably going to laugh really hard if we win the league or even take 2nd or 3rd with a recording hardly even close to .500

And I'll also be kinda happy too. They really are playing better in league play. Classic Evansville....

Comment

Working...
                                X