Shox. vs. Salukis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox. vs. Salukis

They're playing a DH starting at 2:00 PM today, and wrapping up the series tomorrow. Someone who has more time to compile probable matchups and statistical analysis can post that here.

Is Mucha's brother still playing there?

Go Shox!

I'm to lazy to compile that information but here is the series preview and game notes from goShockers.com

The Wichita State baseball team travels to Carbondale, Ill., April 29-May 1 for a three-game series with Southern Illinois.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 29, 2016, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
      Is Mucha's brother still playing there?
      Yes he is.

Comment

Taking 2 of 3 would be huge here. I still have faith that maybe this team is peaking and will do some damage in the Valley tourney.
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
          Taking 2 of 3 would be huge here. I still have faith that maybe this team is peaking and will do some damage in the Valley tourney.
          I think the Shocks need to take 2 of 3 this weekend and next if they are to have any chance of finishing as high as 3rd in the regular season. As far as the Valley tourney goes I am not optimistic with the lack of quality depth in our pitching staff. A 2-2 in the Valley tournament would be a success for this team IMO.

Comment

Looks like the start of game 1 has been delayed. Looks like some light rain is moving into Carbondale. Most of the heavier rain looks like it will stay south and east of Carbondale.

Has anyone seen or heard a schedule update?

Comment

Radio said it's now a single game but gave no time.just said later today.

Comment

Shane Dennis ‏@ShaneDennis34 7m7 minutes ago

First pitch 4:30 pregame at 4:15 on @knssradio for @GoShockers:BSB and SIIU

Comment

Love all the info. It's almost like no one wants people to watch/listen to this game. Which I guess I can understand.

Comment

Deleted.
                    Last edited by SPEShockAlum; April 29, 2016, 04:26 PM. Reason: Idiot.

Comment

Shox up 1-0 t5, runners at 1st and 2nd w/1 out for Mucha.

Cody Tyler has been sharp again so far.

Comment

Nice job by Trey Vickers taking a 1-2 pitch to the opposite field to give the Shocks a 1-0 lead. HCTB's swing as hard as you can approach has not been too effective.

Mikel Mucha has struck out 3 times in the lead off spot today. Not a good performance considering the SIU pitcher is not particularly a strike out pitcher.

Okay Cody, you have your run. Not sure you are going to get any more help than that. Hopefully you will but don't count on it.

Comment

Dayton Dugas is a bit of an adventure in right field. Going to be good player I think but needs some work defensively.

Comment

Shox playing decent ball so far.Tyler very efficient thus far.

Comment

Ryan Tinkham strikes out pinch hitting for Travis Young who was inserted as a pinch runner for Alec Bohm after Alec's lead-off double in the 5th. Was wild about pulling Alec for a pinch runner that early in a tie game. I really feel for Ryan. He is struggling big time. Now 1-24 in Valley play.

Comment

Working...
                              X