Tomorrow's game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    Yeah, when I saw that he was 5'11", I knew he wasn't a fit for the Shox. You've got to ignore that nation-leading .577 batting averagge (thats's BATTING AVERAGE - not OBP or Slubgging), for a kid that small. Never work at the D1 level. Guy that small probably couldn't get it out of the infield in D1.
    right.

My sons team played a team from TUlsa a few weeks back. Pretty decent team not horrible but not great. Anyways about 75% of these kids are a good 5'10 or above and close to 200 lbs (14 U) . Just huge. Long story short we put a put whooping on them pretty good. Give me 9 Kevin Hoopers/Billy Halls on the field EVERYDAY

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Unfortunately, I predict OU is preparing to...

Only thing you missed is that OU brought the supersized, extra-large, 5 gallon can.

Comment

How did this happen? I really thought we would be a mediocre team for awhile with high aspirations at times. We are fn Drake! Sadly and obviously nobody cares! Nobody that matters anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by bleednblackngold View Post
            This reminds me so much of the Mike Cohen years! Decent players but absolutely no coaching! History repeats itself?
            Maybe, but the pitching is probably the weakest part of this team and that is saying something. Hard to believe Kemnitz has forgotten everything he knows about pitching. The coaching may suck but it seems to me like we have a shortage of decent players. We definitely have shortage of decent pitchers.

Comment

Bottom of the 4th...14-0.

Dallas Baptist playing TCU close. ORU up 3-0 on OSU. Just to give some perspective on where WSU is at compared to some others in the area.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Freaking worst pitchers I've ever seen wear yellow and black. These guys aren't even Friends U quality.

Comment

In defense of the pitchers, through 5 innings, only 8 of the 14 runs are earned runs. The ERA in this game, so far, is only 14.4, not the 25.2 you might think based on the runs OU has scored.

Evans pitched 2/3 of an inning and gave up 6 runs - none of them earned.

Now I know how SIU basketball fans felt during Lowrey's last couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    Evans pitched 2/3 of an inning and gave up 6 runs - none of them earned.
                    After the error that extended the inning Evans gave up a walk, a single, another single and a double. The runs weren't technically "earned runs" but Evans was far from blameless.

This team has shown an amazing propensity to implode anytime a little bit of adversity comes their way.

Comment

I wonder if Shane Dennis has decided that he has seen enough.

Comment

Shox making a comeback - just 15-6 now in the top of the 6th.

Meanwhile at TCU, Dallas Baptist just put up an 8-spot on TCU in the top of the 7th to take a 9-1 lead. I was going to suggest following that game, but it blew up pretty badly.

Comment

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I think I found the problem - their hats are atrocious.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                              right.

My sons team played a team from TUlsa a few weeks back. Pretty decent team not horrible but not great. Anyways about 75% of these kids are a good 5'10 or above and close to 200 lbs (14 U) . Just huge. Long story short we put a put whooping on them pretty good. Give me 9 Kevin Hoopers/Billy Halls on the field EVERYDAY
                              You left off Standiford. Little guy who holds the single season HR record.

Comment

Are the fans, assuming there's a few around, giving Butler a hard time?

Comment

Working...
                                X