Tomorrow's game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow's game.

Anybody going to the game? My uncle invited me last minute so i will be there!

hoping for something better than the last game I attended this year... (loss opening weekend to northern colorado? )

At this point, the only way you could get me out to the Eck is if you provided me a free ticket and a paper bag to wear over my head.

Ah, who am I kidding. You'd have to pay me.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      At this point, the only way you could get me out to the Eck is if you provided me a free ticket and a paper bag to wear over my head.

Ah, who am I kidding. You'd have to pay me.

getting a free ticket, food, beer etc! so i am there lol

Comment

The weather will be beautiful so I will be flying.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Nice! Enjoy

Comment

It's tomorrow now. I think. Doesn't matter. We'll lose. Most likely in embarrassing fashion.

Comment

Unfortunately, I predict OU is preparing to...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                Unfortunately, I predict OU is preparing to...

Meh. I'd bet we open the can for them. At this point we are pretty much a fancy electric can opener.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  Meh. I'd bet we open the can for them. At this point we are pretty much a fancy electric can opener.
                  Not sure I agree with that assessment. I don't see much fancy or electric about this team.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    Not sure I agree with that assessment. I don't see much fancy or electric about this team.
                    In helping the other team? At that, we have talent. Flair. Efficiency. We've got it all.

Comment

This reminds me so much of the Mike Cohen years! Decent players but absolutely no coaching! History repeats itself?

Comment

anyone else read the article today about the kid from Neosho and it said "WSU said they would be contact but havent" But he has heard from Arkansas and K-State.

The whole time Im reading it im thinking "well iff the kid was 6'2 or bigger theyd name the dorm after him"

smh

Comment

This is embarrassing.

Comment

Hey they may have 11 runs but we now have 1 hit...

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                              anyone else read the article today about the kid from Neosho and it said "WSU said they would be contact but havent" But he has heard from Arkansas and K-State.

The whole time Im reading it im thinking "well iff the kid was 6'2 or bigger theyd name the dorm after him"

smh
                              Yeah, when I saw that he was 5'11", I knew he wasn't a fit for the Shox. You've got to ignore that nation-leading .577 batting averagge (thats's BATTING AVERAGE - not OBP or Slubgging), for a kid that small. Never work at the D1 level. Guy that small probably couldn't get it out of the infield in D1.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                              X