No announcement yet.

WSU BASEBALL POSTPONED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brownlee was the coach at Evansville at the time of the Christensen/Molina incident. He hates Gene, Brent, and WSU.

--'85.
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Re: WSU BASEBALL POSTPONED

Originally posted by shocker3
      Originally posted by gorillashocker
      from the wichita eagle
      NORMAL, Ill. - Wichita State's baseball game at Illinois State was postponed today because of field conditions.

WSU and Illinois State will try to play a doubleheader at 1 p.m. Saturday.

I walked onto the field at 3:30 pm today and there is nothing wrong with it.

It is in pretty good shape and it is barely wet anywhere.

The temperature at the time was 62 degrees and it was partly sunny.

I think Brownlee is too chicken to play us. There is no reason the game could not have been played today.

The Valley should make Illinois St. forfeit.
      Have to hand it to Shocker3 for being such a great WSU baseball fan to travel to Normal for these games.

Comment

Did MK call the first wrong? Andy got on, then jones hit into a fielders choice, right? He got to first, andy out at second. My internet cut out and came back in with someone flying out. Then a hit, should put jones at second. then he got tagged out stealing at 3rd, right?

Also, :( on the WP but it sounds like that fly ball would have scored the runner anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85
          Brownlee was the coach at Evansville at the time of the Christensen/Molina incident. He hates Gene, Brent, and WSU.

--'85.
          What year was that?

Comment

I'm going to be away from the computer for a lot of these games and that makes me a sad panda. So if someone wants to take my role of doing regular updates, I would love you long time.

Comment

GO TWEB! Tie game baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                Originally posted by Shocker85

--'85.
                What year was that?
                April 23, 1999
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It was a joke to cancel the game.

Sorry Shocker fans. I live here in normal and used to play at ISU, I drove by on the day the game was cancelled. It was beautiful outside, the field was fine, Brownlee was scared. Good luck and great series.

Comment

Working...
                  X