Fire Todd Butler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave from Tulsa View Post
    I think HCTB is a great guy and is on the current path for restoring the glory days of Shocker Baseball with these young men. We’ve had some ups & downs and the on-field performance haven’t materialized like we all wanted over the last five years; but it’s a process that I trust. The boys are buying into the process and understand the responsibility. It is a MONUMENTAL task to rebuild all that FHCGS tore down during those down & dark times of Shocker lore.

While I didn’t make it to a basketball game this year due to everything as I didn’t agree with everything HCGM did over the season, (he got what he deserved) I did make it out to a home weekend series this May and enjoyed what I saw. We lost the series, but the Friday game was electrifying.

I don’t see ADDB making the decision to cut HCTB go; and if that’s the case, than we need to rally behind the program and coach and support it. Next year may be the year we win the AAC and advance in the tournament.
    Are you a writer for The Onion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave from Tulsa View Post
      I think HCTB is a great guy and is on the current path for restoring the glory days of Shocker Baseball with these young men. We’ve had some ups & downs and the on-field performance haven’t materialized like we all wanted over the last five years; but it’s a process that I trust. The boys are buying into the process and understand the responsibility. It is a MONUMENTAL task to rebuild all that FHCGS tore down during those down & dark times of Shocker lore.

While I didn’t make it to a basketball game this year due to everything as I didn’t agree with everything HCGM did over the season, (he got what he deserved) I did make it out to a home weekend series this May and enjoyed what I saw. We lost the series, but the Friday game was electrifying.

I don’t see ADDB making the decision to cut HCTB go; and if that’s the case, than we need to rally behind the program and coach and support it. Next year may be the year we win the AAC and advance in the tournament.
      Nobody gives a **** what an outside troll from another fanbase thinks, you mental case.

Seriously, you need help. Loser.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post

Are you a writer for The Onion?
        It's Uncle Mike/ ShoxMTXE/trash troll that is NOT a WSU fan. 100% troll, 100% mental case. I can't believe his posting privileges haven't been axed yet after repeated bannings.

And actually the dumbass kind of legitimizes the Fire Butler argument, because this loon trolls hard for the opposite of everything logical.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Let the countdown begin!

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
            Let the countdown begin!
            The question is are we counting down seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months or years?

Comment

• The quicker the better. No point in dragging it out.

Comment

• I wonder if they could be waiting on the extremely off chance we got an at-large bid. Wouldn’t that be awkward to fire a coach and then find out you’re in a regional. FTR, I think there’s a snowballs chance in hell we get a bid.

Comment

• There are 2 chances we get an at large, slim and none. Slim just left the building. Time for a change.
                  Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
                    I wonder if they could be waiting on the extremely off chance we got an at-large bid. Wouldn’t that be awkward to fire a coach and then find out you’re in a regional. FTR, I think there’s a snowballs chance in hell we get a bid.
                    That's reasonable. Not sure there is a big hurry. Of course, there is also still the possiblity that they don't plan on making a change and aren't really waiting on anything.

Comment

• wheathead
                      wheathead commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Saying that was the case: when do they announce the brackets? Sunday?

• WSUwatcher
                      WSUwatcher commented
                      Editing a comment
                      For what it's worth, I also doubt that a change will be made. I believe the tournament field is announced Monday.

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
                    I wonder if they could be waiting on the extremely off chance we got an at-large bid. Wouldn’t that be awkward to fire a coach and then find out you’re in a regional. FTR, I think there’s a snowballs chance in hell we get a bid.
                    Mike Kennedy, the eternal optimist himself, signed off the radio today as it being the *final* broadcast of the season for Shocker baseball. That should tell you all you need to know.

Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      If he is retained, then I’ll know everything I need to know about baseball’s priority at WSU.

PERIOD.
                      Does that mean we won’t have to deal with your incessant drivel again next season if he’s retained? Can we get that in writing?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxtop View Post

Does that mean we won’t have to deal with your incessant drivel again next season if he’s retained? Can we get that in writing?
                        Good thinking. Chasing off 10% of the remaining fans aware a baseball program exists is a great approach.

Comment

• Kung Wu
                          Kung Wu commented
                          Editing a comment
                          25%

• Cdizzle
                          Cdizzle commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I was being generous. Didn't want to offend any of the folks that hadn't been around all season, but now think it's a good time to berate those who were.

• Reverse the Curse

We are overhauling our search engine for free photos at EveryStockphoto.com - please come back soon to find and download royalty free stock photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                          There are 2 chances we get an at large, slim and none. Slim just left the building. Time for a change.
                          WSU at large chances are not 0%, they are also not significant enough that I will be paying attention to the NCAA announcement. But this is the NCAA we are talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxtop View Post

Why don't you contribute something meaningful to the discussion, instead of constantly latching on to my nuts?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                            X