Fire Todd Butler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JohnQShocker View Post
    I don't think that anyone will argue that you are certainly one that will complain, my man.
    Of course, I was also one of 7 people actually on this forum DURING THE SEASON talking about baseball and rooting for the team. But it is nice to see all of Butler's friends come out of the woodwork in June.

Comment

Good points......but I'll respectfully disagree that Butler (or any coach) trys to kill a program.
      I agree, but I don't believe he meant Butler was intentionally trying to kill it.

What ever the reason for Kemnitz stepping down, except for a very unique situation, I think it will be very hard for Butler to find a pitching coach anywhere close to Kemnitz's level or one that will attract higher quality recruits' attention.
      Last edited by ShockTalk; June 9, 2016, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
        Thanks guys...now look at FutureShockerDad's join date...
        Just read his posts. He played ball with Butler. Which is fine. But I don't need a lecture on giving it time from an "impartial" observer either.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
          Thanks guys...now look at FutureShockerDad's join date...
          I think we all already understand that.

Comment

• Well dammit!!! I guess I was just the last one to the party. I never paid attention before and just noticed it.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
              I agree, but I don't believe he meant Butler was intentionally trying to kill it.

What ever the reason for Kemnitz stepping down, except for a very unique situation, I think it will be very hard for Butler to find a pitching anywhere close to Kemnitz's level or one that will attract higher quality recruits' attention.
              agreed.....I'd say 'impossible' for Butler to find anyone near BKs level

Comment

• It is rather ironic that these two posters (who may be one, I dunno) were extremely quiet during the season while the L's were racking up. Now that we got that whole results thing done with for the year, here they come.

168-181.
                $300,000 for 7 years.

And you're seriously questioning people's posts here?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  It is rather ironic that these two posters (who may be one, I dunno) were extremely quiet during the season while the L's were racking up. Now that we got that whole results thing done with for the year, here they come.

168-181.
                  $300,000 for 7 years.

And you're seriously questioning people's posts here?
                  do you try to bully all new posters?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                    Of course, I was also one of 7 people actually on this forum DURING THE SEASON talking about baseball and rooting for the team. But it is nice to see all of Butler's friends come out of the woodwork in June.
                    On the forum, but not at the games, correct??

Side Notes: Not a friend of Butler. Not a huge fan of Butler. Never met Butler. I'm simply a supporter and fan of our program. Met Gene a few times. Seemed likeable enough on personal level. Huge respect for what Gene did for college baseball. Very disappointed how Gene was let go. Met BK a couple times. Very likable guy. Huge respect for his baseball knowledge. Disappointed on his status, too. Not a fan of Sexton. Jury is still out on Boatright.

Comment

On the forum, but not at the games, correct??
                      That's right. It was all I could stomach to listen to the games this year. And as has been so righteously pointed out, there is very little a peon like myself can do about the state of affairs. But I can vote with my wallet and my attendance while still following and rooting for the team.

Not that I ever would have made it to many games anyway. Seemed as if some were interested in meeting their own schedules or the schedules of their opponents more than they were interested in fulfilling the announced game times given the number of changes this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        That's right. It was all I could stomach to listen to the games this year. And as has been so righteously pointed out, there is very little a peon like myself can do about the state of affairs. But I can vote with my wallet and my attendance while still following and rooting for the team.

Not that I ever would have made it to many games anyway. Seemed as if some were interested in meeting their own schedules or the schedules of their opponents more than they were interested in fulfilling the announced game times given the number of changes this year.
                        :tears_of_joy:

Comment

do you try to bully all new posters?
                          When my bullshit meter goes off, yes.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            When my bullshit meter goes off, yes.
                            haha.....ok

Comment

haha.....ok
                              I sense an impending beer summit with these 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Bunch View Post
                                I sense an impending beer summit with these 2.
                                Haha....Scotch, maybe but very doubtful anytime soon.

I actually don't even feel worthy enough, you know. Dude has almost 25K posts since 2005 (so I assume he's some sort of admin).....and doing the math, that's nearly 200 posts a month. Wow!!! I don't even have 20 posts, man.....and a good portion of those posts have been attacked by Mr ShockerFever. Let's table that thought for a bit, shall we?....

Comment

Working...
                                X