No announcement yet.

Shox at Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sucks that we have this product to turn to now that basketball season is over.

Gonna be another lonnnnnnnnng offseason.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      It sucks that we have this product to turn to now that basketball season is over.

Gonna be another lonnnnnnnnng offseason.
      Couldn't agree more. Thanks ADES (errr Fades) for establishing your lasting legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        It seems like Willie Schwanke and Zach Lewis are capable of providing us with a couple of solid starters. Does anyone have any information on the status of Sam Tewes?
        HCTB said Tewes is lost for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by shockfan89_ View Post
          Crap. Feel bad for Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by shockfan89_ View Post
            From what i heard, Tewes is heading for surgery. Do not remember if it was labrum or tommy john....i would not be surprised if someone still drafts Tewes and his shocker days are over, that is just my personal opinion and i may be wrong

Comment

A ton of missed opportunities so far

Comment

0-2

Shox have left several stranded

Comment

Maybe not waxings, but WSU does indeed drop the last two to lose the series.

They really are too predictable.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    Maybe not waxings, but WSU does indeed drop the last two to lose the series.

They really are too predictable.
                    Today was pretty close to a waxing. It was 7-0 before Nebraska more or less gift wrapped 3 runs in the 8th by walking 4 batters allowing the Shocks to score 3 with only 1 base hit, a 2-out, 2-run single by Greyson Jenista.

It appears like the Shocks lack a Sunday starter let alone a mid-week starter. John Hayes did pitch a solid 8th yesterday when he jumped ahead of all three hitters 1-2 in a 3-up, 3-down inning. How much we will need a closer this year remains to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
                      Shox have left several stranded
                      That they did. 2 rally killing ground out double plays and a runner thrown out at 3rd on a steal attempt to end an inning. Gunner Troutwine struck out looking in the 1st with runners at 2nd and 3rd with 1 out. Brett Fehr struck out looking with runners on 1st and 2nd to end the 8th inning. Brett not getting a lot of AB's this year but he is now 0-12 with 5 K's on the season.

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

It appears the Shocks are following the path of "do not".

Comment

The baseball situation is getting out of hand.. Shockernation doesn't deserve this. I would accept a decent team. This business of checking up on the baseball team's scores and expecting to see a bunch of L's is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                          The baseball situation is getting out of hand.. Shockernation doesn't deserve this. I would accept a decent team. This business of checking up on the baseball team's scores and expecting to see a bunch of L's is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                            At least the Royal season will be starting soon. WSU baseball a lost cause. Butler is baseball Cohen.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                              At least the Royal season will be starting soon. WSU baseball a lost cause. Butler is baseball Cohen.
                              Lol, man have the times changed. Imagine typing in that in 1999, it would have been laughable.

Comment

Working...
                              X