Shox vs CSF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goshox3 View Post
    No kidding why would you not play Ryan tinkham. This is his home town and he has been our best hitter just in a little slump. This is ridiculous butler. You just don't do that to your players
    The Shocks managed a total of 4 hits, all singles, in the 1st two games of the series. Ryan was 0-7. I really see no problem giving some of the other guys a shot to see what they can do. Either way you probably are not going to win today's game. Ryan may still get his shot today especially if we can get a couple of runners on base.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
      Good one retard... U can't even read. Getting into a better conference is my goal.
      The Shox don't need to be in a better conference to win a national title in baseball or compete at a national level, it has been done before and could be done again with the right guy at the helm.
      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Shockers pound out six hits today and one run while giving up seven runs to finish the weekend 0-3.

Yea we really need to get into a better conference.
        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
          Shockers pound out six hits today and one run while giving up seven runs to finish the weekend 0-3.

Yea we really need to get into a better conference.
          WSU didn't win today? I cut away to listen to the selection show on my way back from KC and I thought they had it in the bag. What happen?

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
            The Shox don't need to be in a better conference to win a national title in baseball or compete at a national level, it has been done before and could be done again with the right guy at the helm.
            ok

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerAlum93 View Post
              If competing for a National Championship is your criteria, pump up bowling & baseball and forget football and drop basketball!
              BAN THIS POS ALREADY.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
              X