No announcement yet.

Shox vs CSF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We lost 0-5 finishing with 1 hit and 9 SOs.

Comment

4-10 on the season
      Phi Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by shockfan89_ View Post
        We lost 0-5 finishing with 1 hit and 9 SOs.
        1 hit....must be saving all their hits for valley play.

Comment

At this point that seems like it might be a good idea...

Comment

I really think they should drop the talk about bringing back Shocker football and worry more about bringing back Shocker baseball.
            An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Inexcusable. See ya Butler, and thanks a lot Eric.

Comment

Sad times my friends... Clearly Butler is not the guy.

Comment

Comment

Butler has lost this team and this team has checked out. It'd be best if they let him go now and get an interim coach in the saddle.

Comment

With that lineup I would say I will take the over of 10 k's.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff View Post
                        With that lineup I would say I will take the over of 10 k's.
                        No kidding why would you not play Ryan tinkham. This is his home town and he has been our best hitter just in a little slump. This is ridiculous butler. You just don't do that to your players

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                          I really think they should drop the talk about bringing back Shocker football and worry more about bringing back Shocker baseball.
                          Things have changed, shocker baseball will never compete for national titles again. Nor would football obviously, but Baseball doesn't get u in a better conference. Drop baseball, add football, that's how I feel about it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                            Things have changed, shocker baseball will never compete for national titles again. Nor would football obviously, but Baseball doesn't get u in a better conference. Drop baseball, add football, that's how I feel about it anymore.
                            If competing for a National Championship is your criteria, pump up bowling & baseball and forget football and drop basketball!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerAlum93 View Post
                              If competing for a National Championship is your criteria, pump up bowling & baseball and forget football and drop basketball!
                              Go away.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerAlum93 View Post
                                Good one retard... U can't even read. Getting into a better conference is my goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X