No announcement yet.

UNC Bears @ WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't wanna jinx anything with 1 more inning to go, but the zero in the error column may be one of the better statistics of them all. I don't care who you play, you gotta make plays.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I guess I did not realize how much Chase Rader's inner ear issues were bothering him last year.

Comment

BTW, I really enjoy Mike and Shane as a broadcast duo for baseball. Really nice work.

Comment

That's a solid start to 2016 boys.

As we know, consistency is the issue. Need to get a sweep tomorrow. And hopefully in similar fashion.

Go Shox!
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

That was fun - good job Shockers.

Let's do it again tomorrow.

Comment

Nice game!
              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

The Shocks have already tied last year's total number of shut out wins. That will get the old team ERA off to a good start.

It's just one game but there were enough things today to feel pretty good about. Hope it continues.

Comment

Solid all-around start. Go Shox!

Comment

Took four grand kids to the game. Only one was interested but it was a beautiful day at the park. The fielding was impressive especially by the second baseman fielding a slow dribbler and throwing across his body to get the runner. They looked good in most aspects. Batting was spotty but it was the first game against pitching not of our own so I will give it a pass. Score board needs a little tweeking but it enhanced the experience along with some coeds taking in a little early sun. My eleven year old grandson appreciated it as well. Nice start to the season and a couple of guys with pop. I will be back. Go Shox

Comment

Everything was solid.Weather was amazing and I'm glad I went.Only drawback was the laughable food prices.Won't even glance towards the consession stands again this year.I did renew my season tix but went from green to yellow seats.

Comment

A buddy of mine said the new scoreboard looked nice, but he had a tough time reading it (and not due to the beer), so I wonder if they are going to need to work on that font size thing.
                        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

We missed the first inning and a half, but what I noticed about our hitters for most of the middle innings is that they really struggled to recognize the off-speed pitches. They chased a ton and were trying to hit fastballs that were actually change-ups. Early-season rust, I hope. But was nice to see quite a few hard hit balls. Troutwine missed a 2nd homerun by about 10 feet.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                            Score board needs a little tweeking but it enhanced the experience along with some coeds taking in a little early sun. My eleven year old grandson appreciated it as well.
                            The scoreboard, the sun or the coeds?

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                              Is there a Tad's discount now? That would be great.
                              78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                                Hope we can get the 16 plus runs today although I quit buying Shocker merch when they did away with the baseball wu.

Comment

Working...
                                X