• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
    One week until first pitch.
    Have you seen the forecast? Oh my....

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
      Have you seen the forecast? Oh my....
      That's enough to make a fella consider skipping out on work a little early.

Comment

If I were the marketing department, I would do everything I could to get everyone to play hookie that day and come see the Shox. How awesome would it be to have a packed house (including the hill) for opening day? Even the worst major league clubs pack 'em in on the first day of the season when fans are filled with even the slightest optimism.

Comment

If I were the marketing department, I would do everything I could to get everyone to play hookie that day and come see the Shox. How awesome would it be to have a packed house (including the hill) for opening day? Even the worst major league clubs pack 'em in on the first day of the season when fans are filled with even the slightest optimism.
          Cool idea but you're giving this marketing department WAYYYYYYYY too much credit.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

$1 grandstand with non-perishable food item for the Northern Colorado games. That may help fill some seats.

Comment

Originally posted by boltforge View Post
              $1 grandstand with non-perishable food item for the Northern Colorado games. That may help fill some seats.
              @ShockerFever:

Comment

Has that been known for a while or did that just come out?

If it just came out, props to you for thinking of the idea and then having somebody from the athletic department read it and respond to it.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

If it just came out, props to you for thinking of the idea and then having somebody from the athletic department read it and respond to it.
                  Hey, if somebody in the athletic department wants to take all the good ideas from Shockernet and put them into action, I'm all for it. In fact, I think they could pay somebody just to do that. We just have so many.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                    Hey, if somebody in the athletic department wants to take all the good ideas from Shockernet and put them into action, I'm all for it. In fact, I think they could pay somebody just to do that. We just have so many.
                    With our luck the designated lurker would pick only a bad ideas and skip over the really good ones.

Comment

Really looking forward to getting out to Eck for A LOT of games this year. My schedule allows for it, so I'm going to enjoy watching games with my grumpy, always yelling at 'BLUE' father. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Doubtful. Either way, let's fill 'er up!

Comment

Working...
                        X