No announcement yet.

New Outfield Scoreboard/Video Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going with the best now hope the team catches up.

Comment

Noah Booth in the 8th and Noah Krol in the 9th slammed the door that day I bet.
      Last edited by Power Outlet; December 2, 2015, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Hopefully the product on the field will be worthy of the new board.
        You hit the nail on the head, if the product on the field continues to deteriorate there will be no fans to appreciate the improvement.

The trend line is not good.
        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
          You hit the nail on the head, if the product on the field continues to deteriorate there will be no fans to appreciate the improvement.

The trend line is not good.
          C'mon JJ. You and I have been going to games since the real old days when you could lean against the press box for a back rest and you could smoke your cigars on the platform south of the press box. The trend line has been going down for the last half decade but I think we bottomed out and started moving up the last 20 games last year. See you at the park.:)

Comment

Schedule should be released any day now, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
              Schedule should be released any day now, no?
              They play Nebraska as a 3 game weekend series, that much is known. Not sure if that's been mentioned on the board, and it certainly isn't ground-breaking, but it is a nice add where historically we played just one game per year alternating home vs. away.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                They play Nebraska as a 3 game weekend series, that much is known. Not sure if that's been mentioned on the board, and it certainly isn't ground-breaking, but it is a nice add where historically we played just one game per year alternating home vs. away.
                That's a nice get for a series. Now if they would just make proper adjustments to season ticket prices, unless they intend to do the fire sale again. Even though I only used my tickets about 1/4 of the time, it was nice knowing I could just pick up and go and not flip out about money wasted if I didn't. I probably gave away the tickets another 1/4 of the time, so butts were in my seats for about half the games.
                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                  The trend line has been going down for the last half decade but I think we bottomed out and started moving up the last 20 games last year. See you at the park.:)
                  You are what your record says you are.

Last year's team was the worst in modern Shocker history, maybe they are headed up but if there is no improvement next year the A and B teams will show up on this board.
                  Last edited by JJClamdip; December 3, 2015, 07:52 PM.
                  An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

I haven't stepped foot into Eck Stadium in 2 years.. Hopefully there's reason to go back this year so I can check out the new scoreboard and sound system.

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                      I haven't stepped foot into Eck Stadium in 2 years.. Hopefully there's reason to go back this year so I can check out the new scoreboard and sound system.
                      $1 hotdog night!!
                      The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                        $1 hotdog night!!
                        Always a crowd pleaser.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                          Always a crowd pleaser.
                          Be careful with that promotion. Last time I showed up for that game they wouldn't let me in for a $1.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              Be careful with that promotion. Last time I showed up for that game they wouldn't let me in for a $1.
                              Well played.

Comment

Just got a note from HCTB that the scoreboard will be up today. Can we move the season up to start this weekend with the nice weather?

Comment

Working...
                                X