Mike Pelfrey -- new and improved thread for his future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shockfan89_ View Post
    I am not sure when this construction will take place, I was thinking more of a verbal discussion that the donation will take place after the new coach is announced. In other words, they announced the gift today but money won't change hands until 2019 when construction begins... Maybe just wishful thinking on my part?
    I'm pretty sure it is just wishful thinking. Butler going to get 2 more years and if he gets lucky a contract extension.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      I'm pretty sure it is just wishful thinking. Butler going to get 2 more years and if he gets lucky a contract extension.
      Say What??????

Comment

Mike is a fantastic dude. My 7 year old would see him at the Andover Y during winter league basketball where is young daughter was also playing b-ball. He was very shy to approach him due to his tall stature and being a Major Leaguer. He finally managed to overcome his nerves, approached him and said something (I was watching from afar) and Mike gladly engaged him and gave him a high five. Totally made his day. Good to see Mike sticking around his hometown.

Comment

White Sox come to KC this weekend (Fri - Sun). Pelfrey pitched on Saturday against Seattle, off day today, two games against the Dodgers Tuesday and Wednesday and off again Thursday. Think he gets the nod on Friday night?

Comment

Working...
          X