No announcement yet.

Shocks @ Bradley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Bradley responds with 3 (and counting) in the bottom half of the 5th, getting a walk and 3 hits with 2 outs to chase Bargfeldt.

Comment

You just knew it was coming. WSU is a really good 4-6 inning team.... but that's it. Can't wait till next year when (hopefully) the team is healthy... they actually could be really, really good.

Comment

runners at 1 and 2nd after Kihle and Tinkham singles.....

Comment

Kennedy is a tease....probably just a routine fly ball

Comment

Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
            You just knew it was coming. WSU is a really good 4-6 inning team.... but that's it. Can't wait till next year when (hopefully) the team is healthy... they actually could be really, really good.
            You assume that the good parts of this team are coming back, which I think is probably not the case.

On the bright side, Tinkham managed to salvage is hitting streak with a single in the 8th.

Comment

Lineup

CDizzle, if you are going to write this kind of stuff, you ought to take the time to study the WSU roster in depth. I have done so, & I totally disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by xazshox View Post
                CDizzle, if you are going to write this kind of stuff, you ought to take the time to study the WSU roster in depth. I have done so, & I totally disagree with you.
                OK.

Comment

I'm still willing to forget this year and give TB another season. BUT if there is this much sucktitude with next year's team, then the athletic dept had better make a major move.

Comment

Working...
                  X