No announcement yet.

Shox vs Nebraska Omaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It appears there may be a good reason they were selling tickets at the Creighton level special price.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      This roadie may cause a number of players to re-evaluate what they need to do if they want to become major leaguers.
      Sometimes a rude awakening is a good thing. Although I suspect several/most of the team may already have a glimmer of the career dissipation light.
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Is there a reason Chase Rader did not play yesterday?

Comment

Losing to a murderer's row of teams...

SHS
          Texas St
          UNO

Good thing we don't have Tabor or Friends on the schedule this year.

Comment

I don't believe Chase played in the last game against Texas State either.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
              I don't believe Chase played in the last game against Texas State either.
              He was ill for that last Texas State game. Not sure if that carried over to the UNO game or not.

Comment

I heard on the radio that Rader missed the previous game due to a severe headache. I wonder if he has migraines.

With all that we lost last year I guess this stumbling start should have been expected. I'm hoping there is some significance to the "2nd best recruiting class", and that they will get better as the season progresses. But I think I'm going to temper my expectations until next year.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  I heard on the radio that Rader missed the previous game due to a severe headache. I wonder if he has migraines.

With all that we lost last year I guess this stumbling start should have been expected. I'm hoping there is some significance to the "2nd best recruiting class", and that they will get better as the season progresses. But I think I'm going to temper my expectations until next year.
                  I have migraines and my spring/summer round showed up early this year. So I suspect it could be the case. Oddly, my migraines have been significantly reduced in number and intensity with regular chiropractic adjustments during the spring.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Next year all those players are going to be playing in the big leagues. Or so we have been told.

Comment

If UNO wins the Summit as projected, I won't feel as bad about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                        If UNO wins the Summit as projected, I won't feel as bad about this one.
                        Since the Summit is the 16th ranked conference I'm not sure that will take much of the sting away for me. Now winning the series this weekend could make me easily forget Tuesday's loss.

Comment

At the end of the day, we have to win games, even against some teams that might turn out to be decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            At the end of the day, we have to win games, even against some teams that might turn out to be decent.

Comment

Working...
                            X