No announcement yet.

Shox vs Nebraska Omaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNO has 6 runs on 5 hits. They are 1-12 with runners on, and 0-8 with RISP. That pretty much screams pitching and fielding ineptitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      Aaaaand terrible fielding and pitching has allowed 1 so far in the top of the 9th. Make it 2. That should do it.

6-4 UNO Mid 9

Same ole story. I imagine the Shox will 'threaten' but fail to execute, and maybe even come through with a strikeout in the clutch in the bottom half.
      Bummer. Wife cane home so I missed top of the 9th. Dang I miss this program winning.

Comment

6-4 UNO Final.

Officially less excited about that great deal I got on season tickets.

Comment

That sucked.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

On the bright side, we aren't going to lose any of these guys to the draft?

Comment

I'm not sure I am quite there yet, but I have to admit that same thought has at least crossed my mind.

Comment

The beer was cold though. And it didn't get warm as you drank it. In fact I think it got colder than when it came out of the tap.

Comment

Ugh, this doesn't inspire a lot of confidence for the upcoming road trip.

Comment

Tough loss.

Comment

Good News - This wasn't UNO first win, they had 3 wins before this

Bad News - UNO lost to Bradley and teams like Grand Canyon and Chicago St.....

Comment

6-4 UNO Final.

Whole lot better than if you paid full price. :sour:

Comment

Still early but the arrow is only pointing sideways at best. Will be interesting to see how they do at Long Beach.

Comment

Well, I was on a conference call and then had follow up so Imissed all but UNO's final out and the Shocks 9th inning at bat. It sounds like another self inflicted loss. Ugh. I am not looking forward to this road trip.
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              Still early but the arrow is only pointing sideways at best. Will be interesting to see how they do at Long Beach.
                              Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                              Well, I was on a conference call and then had follow up so Imissed all but UNO's final out and the Shocks 9th inning at bat. It sounds like another self inflicted loss. Ugh. I am not looking forward to this road trip.
                              This roadie may cause a number of players to re-evaluate what they need to do if they want to become major leaguers.

Comment

Back below .500 again. And it happens against a Summit League school from the north.

I too am slowly getting less enthused about the season ticket deal that I took advantage of.

Even a sweep of Long Beach on the road puts us at a sizzling 6-4 on the year. Of course, that's not gonna happen anyways.

Meh.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X