No announcement yet.

Emporia State game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see that KC brought JoBu back. Must be baseball season.

Comment

Three games into the season and the pitching look solid and deep. Three games and two dingers so some pop. So far so good. I like it.
      First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

I did like the Earl Pitts commercial for Office This.

Shocker Baseball is here. That also means girls in shorts. (Well maybe in a couple months anyway). That's what I call a double play!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
          I did like the Earl Pitts commercial for Office This.

Shocker Baseball is here. That also means girls in shorts. (Well maybe in a couple months anyway). That's what I call a double play!

Thanks for reminding me what I should be looking forward to in the spring training games this weekend. I won't be in Long Beach (spring training costs less, plus O.J. Mayo is playing against ASU this Saturday), but I'll be there in Wichita for 4 games (SIU and first Bradley game).

I can't wait to start my 20 spring training games on Thursday. There's also that wretched ASU program a few miles away (they don't leave Arizona until Pac-10 season), but at least I could see Arkansas humble them.

Comment

Originally posted by SCKSCat
            There's also that wretched ASU program a few miles away (they don't leave Arizona until Pac-10 season), but at least I could see Arkansas humble them.

That would be nice.

Comment

Working...
            X