No announcement yet.

Gm 59: wsu vs isur (mvc tourny - GM 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gm 59: wsu vs isur (mvc tourny - GM 4)

WSU (31-27) faces ISUR in what they hope for 2 more games.

1 run will not win this afternoon's game.

I expect Kris Gardner will get the start and we need a good effort from him. He is certainly capable.

Comment

What time?

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
        What time?
        Don't know yet. Probably 5pm or later. The schedule is waaaaayyy off now.
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Kennedy is saying Tewes injury may not be as serious as first thought and surgery may not be needed.

Comment

Looked like a twist but without the pop. But I was watching on my phone, so I may have missed it.

Comment

WSU's RPI improved from 79 to 68 with this morning's win. The actual jump in the raw number was small (.5306 to .5320), but the distribution in that range is tight.

Meaningless from an at-large standpoint but thought it was worth pointing out.

Comment

What's the best way to find out when our game will be played? I assume one of you awesome, great, super people will post here as soon as you find out?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Won't know until the one before us ends- it will be 30 minutes after that most likely, and games are behind schedule (thanks to our offense) so the schedule heading into the day is meaningless now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    What's the best way to find out when our game will be played? I assume one of you awesome, great, super people will post here as soon as you find out?
                    The tournament web page is suggesting 4:30 CT. But the current BU/MSU game is only in the top of the 3rd. I would guess more in the 5:15 CT range, assuming no further weather delays or 12 inning games.

Comment

If you guys want to talk the Gene vs Butler angle, I suggest starting up a whole thread on it. Keep this for pregame chat specific to the game until it starts, then keep it on topic for the game.

(for those of you wondering why I said this cause there are no posts mentioning it, I deleted them.)
                      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

MSU beats BU 7-2 in a pretty quick game. First pitch could be as early as 4:45 CST, although there might not be much rush since the late game got ppd until tomorrow.

Hope you've got your A-game, Kris.

Comment

Now listen up you grumpy pusses. I see you complaining about batting, and that our team is bad, and blah blah blah. Well .. that's not what I have been seeing the last 5 games. I see guys laying out for diving catches. I see guys whomping some shots. I see pitchers throwing out sucker fools, and even giving up their knee caps to win these games!

These guys could have said, "well we didn't have the season we want, there's always next year." But that's not what I'm seeing. They aren't laying down. Their laying out. Their scratching and clawing and making due with what they got ... maybe not the best hitters, but great pitching and defense.

Don't give up on these guys!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

To be fair, there isn't really next year for this team. A majority of these guys are seniors or draft guys that are gonezo when the season ends.

Comment

I saw 5:04pm start on MVC page on-line. Do we know which radio station?
                              Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Working...
                              X