Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gm 58: vs ISUR/SIU Loser (MVC Tourny - Gm 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vielock's probably burned until Saturday, but man, what a great effort. Prayers that Sam is alright as well.

Gotta be better than this later this afternoon.

Comment

• That's a winner. See you all back here later in the afternoon/early evening.
      78-65

Comment

• Game. I guess that rules out Vielock for this afternoon.

Comment

• Fantastic job by the Shocker pitching staff.

Comment

• Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
            Game. I guess that rules out Vielock for this afternoon.
            Yeah we have burned him and probably Ray Ashford as well. Maybe we could get 1 inning out of Ashford.

Perhaps Foster's best outing of the year. Longest of his career I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
              GOAL!!! lol
              Pretty good, newshock -- but I believe you mean, "Gooooooooallllll!"
              Except that this was longer than two (!) soccer games, as hard as that is to imagine.

Comment

• Tewes injury is a knee. Too bad. I'm hoping for a successful repair and rehab for the kid. All the best, Sam.
                Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                  Except that this was longer than two (!) soccer games, as hard as that is to imagine.
                  But no more boring.
                  Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                    Tewes injury is a knee. Too bad. I'm hoping for a successful repair and rehab for the kid. All the best, Sam.
                    No doubt, prayers to the young man that's been nails all year for this team. Get better young man.

Does anyone know who made the Valley tourney roster? I mean, who do we even have left that is a pitcher? Cale, AJ, Sam are done. Vielock has to be done at least for the day. Ashford can't be good for any more than 1 or 2 batters, if that. Who do we even have available on the roster?

Comment

• I'd imagine Kris Gardner will get the start. LaBrie and Palmer pitched a little bit on Tuesday, so they should be available.
                      78-65

Comment

• I guess it's probably a moot point anyway....if Kris can't get through a bunch of innings, we'll probably be so far behind that who pitches next really won't matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                          I'd imagine Kris Gardner will get the start. LaBrie and Palmer pitched a little bit on Tuesday, so they should be available.
                          So Gardner, LaBrie, Palmer, Biechler. With the 5 I named earlier, that's 9 pitchers. Did anyone else make the roster?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                            Tewes injury is a knee. Too bad. I'm hoping for a successful repair and rehab for the kid. All the best, Sam.
                            what happened?

Comment

• I know this season has been tough on you long timers, but for a baseball virgin like myself, these last 5 games have been a ton of fun!
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Reagan Biechler pitched a little bit on Tuesday. That's 10.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X