Gm 52 - vs DBU (3 of 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gm 52 - vs DBU (3 of 3)

Wsu (26-25) get beat around by DBU but still have a chance to win the rubber match game. ISUB won today, so they moved ahead of WSU. Evansville won their first game and leading 1-0 in the 2nd game of today.

Could be a dicey day weather wise so keep your eyes on the sky.

Shox haven't finished worse than 3rd in the MoVal since 1984. The MoVal preseason #1 pick might not finish better than .500
    This isn't all about a lack of recruiting and poor hitting with RISP. This team seems to have problems... No focus.

Hopefully, they will get a winning streak going, finish the regular season strong, win the MoVal tournament, and get some wins in the NCAA.
    It starts with game #3 against DBU.
    Go Shox!

Comment

I don't know why I'm even headed out to the park

Comment

3 runs scored by DBU because Green doesn't know how to play left field.

Comment

shox down 3-1, Kennedy about to have a coniption with Green

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
            3 runs scored by DBU because Green doesn't know how to play left field.
            remember when he was a freshman and we thought he was going to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              remember when he was a freshman and we thought he was going to be good.
              Very good looking athlete. Very average, at best, baseball player.

Still with the way the wind is blowing I think it will take more than 3-runs to win this game.

Comment

And we hit into the ol 3-2 double play

Comment

Runner on 3rd, nobody out and we can't score the tying run. We do seem to be able to invent ways not to score in those situations.

Comment

Another unproductive Shocker AB with RISP. This time by Senior Eric Harbutz.

Comment

ISUB sweeps swomo.

Comment

Put this game in the deep freeze for DBU. Our players don't want to play defense today.

Comment

Bases loaded and nothing. Defenders aren't even stretching out. I'm ready for this year to be over. Another year like this and there are going to be two job openings at Wichita state.

Comment

During the commercial breaks, Kennedy sounds extremely frustrated on Shockervision.
                            "I'd like to stangle the guy"
                            "I'm so sick of this"

Did any of you "Gene Haters" really figure we'd be worse this year? Did you really? I doubt it. I sure didn't and I didn't even want Gene to go this year.
                            Frustrated.

Comment

I expected status quo to a slightly worse. I do expect to see marked improvement over Gene's last five years within the next 3-4 years.
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X