Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm shocked at this execution thing

Comment

Nothing like a bunt triple (with the help of an E1)

Good pitching changes Elvis!

Comment

Casey goes yard from both sides of the plate!

Comment

Anyone not intentionally walking Gillaspie should not have a job.

7-0

Comment

Why anyone pitches to Casey I have NO idea. If he comes up with the bases loaded, he should be walked.

What a player. I hope to hell he doesn't get hurt between now and the draft.

Comment

WTH! My radio must be broken. Sounds like Mike and Shane but doesn't sound like a Shocker game.

Good job, Shocks! Always better to be late than never.

Comment

7-0 Win

A rare nice, clean win. Offense went dead for the middle innings, but made up for it. Elam was spotless.

Comment

Hitters like Casey don't come along very often. Only 5 games left at home to enjoy this special talent.you can better I'll be AT&T all of them even if the team is crappy.

Comment

Originally posted by tru2thaduce View Post
                    Hitters like Casey don't come along very often. Only 5 games left at home to enjoy this special talent.you can better I'll be AT&T all of them even if the team is crappy.
                    Can you imagine what kind of year Casey would be having if we would of had better weather (most of this spring hasn't been conducive to hitting), wasn't using a BBCOR bat and had someone in the lineup that could consistently protect him.?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Can you imagine what kind of year Casey would be having if we would of had better weather (most of this spring hasn't been conducive to hitting), wasn't using a BBCOR bat and had someone in the lineup that could consistently protect him.?
                      Pat Magness type numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        7-0 Win

A rare nice, clean win. Offense was dead for all but one inning, but made up for it. Elam was spotless.
                        Fixed for you.

Against any team but bottom feeders, today's gem by Elam is a loss. What the hell was Elvis doing changing pitchers vs. Dearman with the pitcher up in the count? Inexplicable.

Casey Gillaspie is a professional hitter. Period.
                        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Working...
                        X