Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
    W.T.F?

It is no smack, to all you Jim Rome wannabes, all I asked was a simple question about the hitting prowess of Jesus Christ.

I could care less about the religious beliefs of the various Shocker athletes and coaches.

Do they tend to be better humans than those that are less devout or do not believe?
    Jerky yes. Funny no.

Comment

WSU already has LOI's from two excellent catching prospects for the Class of 2014. Plus Tyler Baker, the likely starting catcher for the Shocks this year, is just a Junior and unlikely to be highly drafted (at least as a catcher). Tyler can play other positions. I just don't know at this point how strong the need is to add another catching prospect to this recruiting class unless HCTB just sees this kid as clearly superior to Troutwine and Sanagorksi both of whom I believe are pretty highly valued recruits.

Of course, this young man could probably make a very solid 1st basemen or perhaps even an outfielder also. Same thing probably applies to Gunnar Troutwine.
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 5, 2014, 04:14 PM.

Comment

For some reason I just doubt he is going to stay at catcher for too long. Even in his video description he lists himself as C/OF, so I wouldn't be surprised if he goes the Bryce Harper route of athletic HS catcher with great arm moving to the outfield, just because it seems like pro scouts will value him more if they don't think that playing catcher will have the chance to damage his knees.

Comment

Working...
        X