No announcement yet.

New catching phenom. Interested in WSU!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New catching phenom. Interested in WSU!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Kid shows great potential would be a great fit at a great program.
    I would love some feedback on his skills and abilities! What do you guys think?

Liked the video.

Comment

Actually the video was cool. Unfortunately no one on here has the authority to offer a scholarship. Who else is recruiting him?

Comment

Wasn't Doug Mirabelli from Las Vegas? He worked out pretty good. The guy is amazingly fast for a catcher. Old story...One of the first times I saw DM play for the Shocks a guy was attempting to steal third and DM threw him out from his crouch position behind the plate. I thought "this guy is going to be pretty special".

Comment

I wonder if he can hit a D1 curveball?
          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
            I wonder if he can hit a D1 curveball?
            I have the same wonder. Of course, I always have the same wonder about all position players.
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

The religious theme of the video got me thinking about several things.

Do you think that Jesus could have hit a D1 curveball?

Or do you think he would have been ruled ineligible by the NCAA?
              An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Pfffffffffffffffft!!!!!!!!!!
                You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Comment

Comment

I can guarantee if he can raise the dead he can hit a stinkin curve ball. I think that the spiritual nature of the video speaks well for the young man. I don't know but I get the impression that HCTB has more of a spiritual affinity in his own life which might make an impression on this young man. Just me though.

Comment

I don't know about hitting a D1 curveball, but the first baseball game was mentioned in the Bible.

"In the beginning (big inning)"

Comment

Jesus even loves you JJ

Comment

The kid clearly has a solid work-ethic. I would have liked to see some game action behind the plate but he gets rid of the ball quickly.

I'm not sure about the measurement on the homerun. That would put the left-center fence further than 400'.

@TheBirdman:, what is your connection to the kid?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            @TheBirdman:, what is your connection to the kid?
                            Family member no doubt.

Pretty sweet of JJ to bring out the Christian smack. Must have not read much about our new head baseball coach, or Cle Early, or Lufile, or...

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                              Family member no doubt.

Pretty sweet of JJ to bring out the Christian smack. Must have not read much about our new head baseball coach, or Cle Early, or Lufile, or...
                              W.T.F?

It is no smack, to all you Jim Rome wannabes, all I asked was a simple question about the hitting prowess of Jesus Christ.

I could care less about the religious beliefs of the various Shocker athletes and coaches.

Do they tend to be better humans than those that are less devout or do not believe?

Comment

Working...
                              X