This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KSUcatfan View Post
    You're one to be talking. The delusion in this thread by WSU fans is off the charts. Especially your belief that KSU fans don't know anything about baseball. That's just ignorant.

You are the four seed in the region behind Bryant, yet you guys believe you are one of the top two teams in the region. It's hilarious. KSU and Arkansas are by far the best two teams in the region.
    You're really gonna come after me when it is you, the paranoid outside fan, that comes onto a Shocker message board, expecting to see WSU fans bow down to KSU's new found greatness, especially when every fan that has insecurely ventured their way over here has come over, talking **** and acting like this is a powertard fan site?

You're an insecure, ignorant, bandwagon troll who is now coming to a little ol mid major fan board demanding flowers and gifts. You realize how bad you look right?

Right. Know your place or GTFO.
    Last edited by ShockerFever; May 28, 2013, 01:03 PM.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

When did I ever say WSU's baseball was mid major? Go back and read my posts. I said you are a mid major SCHOOL.
      Shall I read your statement back to you?

Originally posted by KSUcatfan View Post
      You have great baseball tradition, but that doesn't mean you're not a mid major.
      Let me repeat, you are a ding dong. Class A Ding Dong.

Go discuss your program on the KSU boards. I realize there are only about five of you that post, so you will be able to dominate that discussion.

Comment

Yes, they are a mid major school.
        And thus you reveal your stupidity.

Baseball does not follow the football lines of conference affiliation. The strongest programs in the nation in many cases are not in the "big 6/5/whatever". Many of the top major teams come from conferences you wouldn't expect. Wichita St., Cal St Fullerton, UC-Irvine are those schools and are major baseball powers (even though they may have down periods).
        You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• This is where we go into the BCS trash fest. Where the Auburns, DePauls, Northwesterns, and KSUs of the world think they're better, not based on results, but based on football terminology.

What a nubbish argument. That's when you know you're dealing with a nub fanbase, not used to success, riding the coat tails of other schools in your conference. KSU was an eyelash away from being in the Mountain West a couple years ago. Effing hilarious.

@ -Kai-, can we end this yet?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Folks, we should take it easy on these tards. They've had their best athletics year in school history but have come up short against us in literally every single category:

Men's Hoops (1st round loss vs. Final 4)
            Women's Hoops (NIT vs. NCAA bid)
            Women's Volleyball (1st round loss vs. Sweet 16)
            Baseball (Upcoming home loss in first ever hosted regional)

Midget tossing stopped being fun centuries ago. Let's stop.

Comment

• I think we can all agree that WSU's baseball program is not mid-major. But I still haven't figured out what is meant by the school being mid-major. How does WSU's aeronautical engineering programs stack up with others in the area, or our business programs, etc?

Comment

When did I ever say WSU's baseball was mid major? Go back and read my posts. I said you are a mid major SCHOOL.
                Oh so we're not talking about Baseball on the WSU Baseball board... LMAO!!! Ok, let's talk basketball, since you're in the major leagues and we're not...when was the last time you made the Final 4? Sorry Kiddies, if we're not major how does that make your athletic department look? Keep being satisifed with sharing titles within your conference and we'll keep winning on the national stage. Take a look at any of our sports, the ones you're better than us at are very few and far between. Baseball is the only thing you have to hang your hat on over us right now and even history over the last 10 years makes your best seasons look like nothing. Remember, Gene has the best winning % vs Big 12 opponents than any current coach in the Big 12...just shows how great of a conference you really have...LOL

And as for your coach leaving for WSU...Really, you're going to say there's "no chance"? I'm sure you're right, I'm sure he prefers your dump of a ballpark to ours and who would want to triple their salary? Over his time there you guys average less than 1k fans per game while we average closer to 4k...4k might sound familar to you because that's the most fans you've ever had at a game. LOL!

Comment

• 4K will also sound familiar because it's how many fans actually came to basketball games in Manhattan for more than a decade.

For big games.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                    Folks, we should take it easy on these tards. They've had their best athletics year in school history but have come up short against us in literally every single category:

Men's Hoops (1st round loss vs. Final 4)
                    Women's Hoops (NIT vs. NCAA bid)
                    Women's Volleyball (1st round loss vs. Sweet 16)
                    Baseball (Upcoming home loss in first ever hosted regional)

Midget tossing stopped being fun centuries ago. Let's stop.
                    Yea, well KSU must have done better in Men's Golf (NCAA Tourney vs Nothing), or Men's Tennis (NCAA Tourney vs Nothing), or Women's Tennis (NCAA Tourney vs Nothing). Well never mind. At least they have football where an 70 year old man had to come out of retirement to resurrect a program that was crashing and burning.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      This is where we go into the BCS trash fest. Where the Auburns, DePauls, Northwesterns, and KSUs of the world think they're better, not based on results, but based on football terminology.

What a nubbish argument. That's when you know you're dealing with a nub fanbase, not used to success, riding the coat tails of other schools in your conference. KSU was an eyelash away from being in the Mountain West a couple years ago. Effing hilarious.

@ -Kai-, can we end this yet?
                      He's gone.

How about we all talk about the upcoming baseball game, and put away our e-dongs and stop measuring them.
                      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                        Yea, well KSU must have done better in Men's Golf (NCAA Tourney vs Nothing), or Men's Tennis (NCAA Tourney vs Nothing), or Women's Tennis (NCAA Tourney vs Nothing). Well never mind. At least they have football where an 70 year old man had to come out of retirement to resurrect a program that was crashing and burning.
                        a program that will resume the crash and burn when snyder hangs it up once and for all.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                          Does KSU have any fans who aren't total assholes?

The Arkansas visitors on here have been good guys and gals who know their team and college baseball. It would be nice if we could find one Powercat informed enough to even venture a guess who will start their biggest game in program history on Friday.
                          Now my fellow Shocker Fans understand a small reason why I can't stand ksu. They're like the bong smoking 30 year old that lives in the basement of their rich parents' home (Big XII) and does nothing with their life while their Big Brother (KU) makes something of their life. EMAWs constantly screaming for attention and pleading for respect. They blow every chance they get but keep stomping their feet for attention.
                          KSU: No Natl championships in ANYTHING, no Final Fours since WSU's last two, ugly basketball arena that only sells out for KU games, and they're something like 3-65 against KU in basketball the past 30 years.
                          Once OB retires from their football team, their stadium will have about 1/2 full stands on a good day.
                          They can't put down any other Big XII school so they try to bully WSU and wind up going back to their basement with a bloody nose, clothes torn, bruised up, and get high and try to forget about their miserable existence.
                          They live in a crap town (Kansas' answer to Stillwater, OK) and their campus is butt ugly.

They make it easy not to like them.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                            He's gone.

How about we all talk about the upcoming baseball game, and put away our e-dongs and stop measuring them.
                            THANK YOU!
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• OB, Veritas? "Old Bill"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                                Now my fellow Shocker Fans understand a small reason why I can't stand ksu. They're like the bong smoking 30 year old that lives in the basement of their rich parents' home (Big XII) and does nothing with their life while their Big Brother (KU) makes something of their life. EMAWs constantly screaming for attention and pleading for respect. They blow every chance they get but keep stomping their feet for attention.
                                KSU: No Natl championships in ANYTHING, no Final Fours since WSU's last two, ugly basketball arena that only sells out for KU games, and they're something like 3-65 against KU in basketball the past 30 years.
                                Once OB retires from their football team, their stadium will have about 1/2 full stands on a good day.
                                They can't put down any other Big XII school so they try to bully WSU and wind up going back to their basement with a bloody nose, clothes torn, bruised up, and get high and try to forget about their miserable existence.
                                They live in a crap town (Kansas' answer to Stillwater, OK) and their campus is butt ugly.

They make it easy not to like them.
                                Actually, its pretty easy to put down KU. Seriously, you didn't win a single Big 12 football game last season. Your only football tradition is leaving at half time.

Comment

Working...
                                X