[Gm 2] WSU vs Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    and some excuses why they are afraid of getting rid of Gene is that this program may not be any good under anybody else.
    Perhaps, but I would offer 2 things in response:

1)The trend line is mega-disturbing. If this continues, we may not be able to compete successfully with little league.

2)Any coach that allows a light hitting freshman to swing away 2-0 against a pitcher who can't find the plate when you struggle to score and the bases are juiced should be fired on the spot. Eric should have speed dialed Gene at that very moment and told him he's too damned stupid to continue and to immediately vacate the dugout.

Comment

3 runs on 12 hits and 3 walks. Small ball indeed. Shocks hit into 3 DP's, the ultimate rally killers.

Unfortunately this team does not appear to have a pitching staff that they can hide behind.

Comment

What are y'all complaining about? We scored 3 runs...Three! We should be giving JT a raise for this offensive outburst.

Comment

I came on here expecting the Shox to have lost by 7. Alas, it was only 4.....

These guys are terrible!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            3 runs on 12 hits and 3 walks. Small ball indeed. Shocks hit into 3 DP's, the ultimate rally killers.

Unfortunately this team does not appear to have a pitching staff that they can hide behind.
            As long as Krusty stayed here, we knew that day was coming.

Comment

彼らはくだらないね
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                I came on here expecting the Shox to have lost by 7. Alas, it was only 4.....

These guys are terrible!
                Why do you say that? After all, they exceeded your expectations quite nicely. :glee:

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Why do you say that? After all, they exceeded your expectations quite nicely. :glee:
                  That would be winning. I just expect anything blowouts now. This program is swirling around the bowl now.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    and some excuses why they are afraid of getting rid of Gene is that this program may not be any good under anybody else.
                    Then why pay out the mega-bucks to Gene and company? If the season contiues like it has so far, the hole will only get deeper with another year. Frankly, if Krusty cannot see what is happening, doesn't resign, and has another bad year, he will have tarnished all that he built. Sorry if I sound bitter, I am. Whatever he envisions the problems in staying a college baseball power to be has nothing to do with not continuing to dominant the Valley. We'll see what happens this year.

Comment

I don't speak for everyone, but just so I'm clear, my comments are directed solely at the leadership of the program, and not the kids. I will continue to support the student athletes at Wichita State.

Comment

whens baseball season over?
                        Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Originally posted by small tyme baller View Post
                          whens baseball season over?
                          Looks like a couple of weeks ago...
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                          X