[Gm 2] WSU vs Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Gm 2] WSU vs Hawaii

Shox look to break a 4 game losing streak. First pitch at 11:35 pm CDT.

I'll be sleeping off today's MBB win by then.
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

I don't think anyone cares anymore.

Unless their son, or boyfriend is on the team this year there is very little support left.
      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post

Unless their son, or boyfriend is on the team this year there is very little support left.
        Yeah. No reason to create a new thread for everygame. One for each series is probably more than enough based on the level of interest at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Yeah. No reason to create a new thread for everygame. One for each series is probably more than enough based on the level of interest at this point.
          I say we go even further...get rid of the baseball forum and just combine it with the men's, then give the Women's basketball their own...at least they've earned it this year...

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post

You forgot "Unless their son, girlfriend or boyfriend is on the team this year there is very little support left."

Comment

There was a time when I would stay up to listen.now I wouldn't give it a thought.

Comment

Gene says in the pre-game that this team doesn't really care if they win or lose - he can't understand why losing doesn't "hurt" for them.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                  Gene says in the pre-game that this team doesn't really care if they win or lose - he can't understand why losing doesn't "hurt" for them.
                  That just doesn't seem to be a motivating statement.

Comment

Shox get two infield singles to lead off the game. Then a K and DP ball end the threat that I might stay up.

Comment

Beringer made a mess of the bottom of the 3rd. Walked the bases loaded and ended up allowing 2 runs.

In the top of the 4th, the first 4 Shockers reach to load the bases and cut the lead to 3-1. Freshman Daniel Kihle, DHing for the 1st time, gets jammed on a 2-0 pitch and Hawaii turns 2. Shocks only get 2 and trail 3-2.

We're....we're not good.

Comment

Going to the 7th, 6-2 Hawaii.

Comment

SHOX LOSE AGAIN: G2

Shocks Fall to Rainbows, 7-3
                          although the best things in life are free, upgrades are usually available

Comment

Yawn!
                            An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

We're....we're not good.
                              and some excuses why they are afraid of getting rid of Gene is that this program may not be any good under anybody else.

Comment

Working...
                              X