X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Pitching once again is not the highlight.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Pitching was ok. Some guys show potential, I think we will throw lots of arms each game. Offense other than Mo and Washburn was average at best. Duncan had a couple good ABs. Josh had a good AB. Defense was OK. Not sure why Jordo was back at 2B and the depth behind Mo is worse this year. Will hope for a better improvement between now and start of season. Iā€™m afraid it might be a little drop off from last years team.

Comment

Pitching is going to be interesting this year. Would have liked to see Umbarger and Langbehn throw against DBU and see how they played against some outside competition. Thought they have looked really solid in scrimmages. Umbarger has had some struggles with spotting the slider but velo is definitely there. Thought Arnett looked really solid as well. Also really intrigued with Arnad. Big body lefty and I think Clagget could make a few minor changes and he could be an all conference guy. Really interested to see who our 4-5 starters are going to be on the bump(I think Hamilton and Adler are no question 2 of them). Washburn definitely is looking to be a great addition in the field with a lot of arm strength. Also Davis Mauzy really got ahold of that last ball. Junior College All-American and had 35 stolen bases, really high on him.

Comment

Working...
            X