2024 Summer Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 Summer Baseball

Does anyone follow the guys over the summer? The Kansas Cannons play in my town and I know Lane Hayworth is on the team.
    Last edited by mr_baseball; 3 weeks ago.

Probably should start a list.

Mo and Jordo are in the draft league. Camden Johnson is on the Hutch Monarchs I believe, perhaps with Lane Bledsoe.

Comment

Where is the draft league played?

Comment

Comment

Drew Iverson-Kansas Cannons

Comment

Hutch Monarchs

Camden Johnson
            Jaden Gustafson
            Lane Bledsoe
            Jack Mount

Jace Miner (OU portal)
            Cooper Harris (Pitt State)
            Jarrett Flaggert

Several kids are in the Northwoods League although I don't have the teams.

Daniel Zang
            Luke Agnew (non roster but projectable)
            Trevor Lee
            Eric Fettinger (portal)
            AJ Rassmussen

Comment

I may have to get to a couple of Monarchs games.

Comment

I went to a couple Kansas Cannons games. They are an Augusta team. Lane Hayworth, Drew Iverson, Gannon Snyder are on the team. Josh Livingston told me he is playing in California.

Comment

Not sure how good the draft league Mo and Jordan are in but not a great start by them. Both are off to a slow start at the plate. Mo had 5 SB against him tonight. He did throw a runner out at 3rd. (He was 2/29 this year). Jordan also had an OF assist.

Comment

Livingston and (former shocker) Birge are playing in the California Collegiate League for the Arroyo Seco Saints.

Comment

Full list:
                      Player Name Team League Team Twitter handle
                      Caleb Anderson Yarmouth-Dennis Red Sox Cape Cod League @YD_RedSox
                      Daniel Zang Rochester Honkers Northwoods League @RochHonkers
                      AJ Rasmussen Rochester Honkers Northwoods League @RochHonkers
                      Kam Durnin Wausau Woodchucks Northwoods League @ChucksBaseball
                      Logan Kreske Wausau Woodchucks Northwoods League @ChucksBaseball
                      Jack Mount Hutchinson Monarchs Jayhawk Collegiate League @Hutch_Monarchs
                      Jaden Gustafson Hutchinson Monarchs Jayhawk Collegiate League @Hutch_Monarchs
                      Camden Johnson Hutchinson Monarchs Jayhawk Collegiate League @Hutch_Monarchs
                      Jeremiah Arnett Anchorage Bucs Alaska Baseball League @Anchoragebucs
                      Ryan Callahan Anchorage Bucs Alaska Baseball League @Anchoragebucs
                      Mauricio Millan West Virginia Black Bears MLB Draft League @WVBlackBears
                      Jordan Rogers West Virginia Black Bears MLB Draft League @WVBlackBears
                      Gannon Snyder Kansas Cannons Jayhawk Collegiate League @CannonsBSB
                      Lane Haworth Kansas Cannons Jayhawk Collegiate League @CannonsBSB
                      Drew Iverson Kansas Cannons Jayhawk Collegiate League @CannonsBSB
                      Mason Munz Kingman Islanders Jayhawk Collegiate League @KingmanIslander
                      Brayden Luikart Derby Twins Jayhawk Collegiate League @DerbyTwins
                      Sammy Harris Carroll Merchants MINK Collegiate Baseball League @GoMerchants
                      Josh Livingston Arroyo Seco Saints California Collegiate League @ArroyoSecoCCL

Comment

Do any of those teams play in Wichita?
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Kansas Cannons play in Augusta.

Comment

Cannons are in Augusta. Phil Stephenson is the coach. Gene was there tonight. Lane had a home run and hit tonight. I crack up when he comes to bat. His song is pimp juice lol by snoop dog

Comment

Looking at the Northwoods League. They have ii going pretty well with 26 teams spread over 4 divisions.

The Rochester Honkers not off to a good start at 2-10, last in the Great Plains East division.

Daniel Zang has 2 starts pitching a total of 9.1 innings giving up 7 runs (5 earned) on 8 hits, 9 walks, 3 hit batters, and 2 wild pitches with 6 strikeouts for an ERA of 4.82, a WHIP of 1.82 (2.14 if you include the hit batters), and a BAA of .242 . Daniel is tough to hit but he clearly continue to struggle with his command.

AJ Rasmussen has 3 appearances totaling 3.2 innings and has not been effective so far giving up 7 runs all earned on 9 hits, 5 walks, 1 hit batter with 3 strikeouts for an ERA of 17.18, a WHIP of 3.82 (4.09 if you include the hit batter), and a BAA of .474.

Certainly, nothing encouraging about those early stats.

Comment

Working...
                              X