No announcement yet.

2024 AAC Tournament Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These announcers need to check out the scoreboard to see who is effing ahead in this game.

Comment

• I predict Shox will need 15+. ECU might also need that.

Comment

• Fantastic job by Hamilton so far. Battling like crazy and sticking around the strike zone

Comment

• Keep it up Ham
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• 5-2 Shox End4

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Good job by Brady limiting the damage. I sure wasn't expecting Brady to shut down his ECU team especially with 7 lefthanded batters in the lineup.
              I have to correct this statement. ECU has 8 lefthanded batters in the lineup. I missed that the 9 hole hitter was a switch hitter.

Brady is acquitting himself pretty well but the Shocks need to get the bats going. May not be a lot of money in the air to left with the way the wind is blowing in this game.

Comment

• This feels like it’s the 6th or 7th lol. Think that shows how long we have to go. Gonna need somebody that’s ready to let em hang after Ham, and I ain’t talking about the pitches
                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• 2 on to start the 5th!!

Comment

• Must, must, MUST capitalize with bases loaded and nobody out.

Comment

• Aren’t we due to hit a ball hard?

Comment

• Need a better AB from Stroh
                        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Wow okay so you see the umpire calls time then you throw a pitch that hits him. **** you ECU

Comment

• You CANNOT strike out there
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Boy, Stroh and Livy are just all or nothing.

Comment

• That’ll do a job but need more

Comment

Working...
                                X