No announcement yet.

2024 AAC Tournament Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilcoxen is Olde English for "happy to pork you".
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• ATTABOY TOMMYYYYYYYY

Play for the run rule guys! We need to act like no lead is safe, cuz with ECU and our pen, it isn't!

Comment

• Bam!

Comment

• Tommy never got in trouble there. Bring him back out for the 7th if he's feeling good, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            I finished lunch and tuned in just in time. It was 3-1 ECU with one out and the bases empty in the top of the 6th when I turned the game on. 7 runs and just one out later and it's looking good. Hope the pen can hold the lead.
            You're not allowed to leave.

Comment

• Huge job Tommy
              YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Tommy never got in trouble there. Bring him back out for the 7th if he's feeling good, right?
                He usually hits a wall and might be at that point. But man we need outs. Not sure I'd let anyone see him for a 4th time. But maybe if he can get the 8-9 hole hitters to start the inning clean, you let him face the leadoff guy as his last AB?

Couple more runs before then would not hurt.

Comment

• Oh now we beaning AGAIN
                  YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

• All I'm saying is we've gone off on them and are now getting beaned in the back an awful lot.

Comment

• Love our energy
                      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• PILE IT ON, BOYS. See all their arms!

5 more runs and you only need 3 more outs.

Comment

• Make them bleed that bullpen

Comment

• I have no idea how good ECU's bullpen in, but bringing in a kid with a 7+ ERA seems a bit like getting the white flag unfolded.

Comment

• I know that ump wasn't just telling our dugout to chill out after all the crap they let ECU and their fans do.

Comment

• I don't hate the bunt there, but make him throw a strike first. Even his warmups were not close.

Also those were terrible bunt attempts. You better double here to make up for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X