Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
    Darnell Parker jr transferred to Campbell university
    I'm a bit surprised someone a little higher up the food chain didn't take a chance on him. I wish him luck. I feel like there's a good player in there, he just got the yips and never found it this year.

Comment

• Sammy Harris to Little Rock.

By my count, 16 roster listed guys entered the portal. 1 (Dayvin Johnson) appears to be out of D1 eligibility (or he'd be back). Of the remaining 15 (8 of whom never saw the field at WSU) I show 10 have found homes while Ben Leikam, Jake Rice, Holden Pantier, Lane Bledsoe and Ronald Zayas are still looking. I'll probably check one last time next month as fall practice starts.

If all the returners, transfers and freshmen mentioned make it to fall practice then I show 50 names. But things change all the time and I'm almost certain that at least 2 of those are likely redshirts due to injuries already sustained.

Comment

• Brayden Luikart is in the Portal. Probably saw the writing on the wall with Washburn coming in.

Not a fan of the portal in it's current state. Brayden's a really good kid. Wish him the best.

Comment

• Not sure where to put this.
          YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

• Originally posted by Born2Shock View Post
            Wow baseball is making out well

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Well, he and his brother Jack, also a Red Raider, are both in the portal. Jack is a pitcher that got 7 starts last season with an ERA north of 6.

If he's healthy, certainly seems like a guy with a high ceiling (Big 12 All Freshman team last season).

Father, Jerrod, was a heck of a major leaguer (Angels if I remember correctly).
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Wow baseball is making out well
                You’re looking at this like a $5B class action lawsuit, thinking because you were once offended by a moon cycle that you’re going to be rich.

All this will do is allow the P3 to stockpile talent with kids.

Another way to eliminate competition. I won’t get political, but will point out the winds of sports are changing and quickly becoming a has vs has nots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

You’re looking at this like a $5B class action lawsuit, thinking because you were once offended by a moon cycle that you’re going to be rich.

All this will do is allow the P3 to stockpile talent with kids.

Another way to eliminate competition. I won’t get political, but will point out the winds of sports are changing and quickly becoming a has vs has nots.
                  And we're only has some!
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• To paraphrase a line out of "Jaws" "We're gonna need a bigger NIL"

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                      To paraphrase a line out of "Jaws" "We're gonna need a bigger NIL"
                      Not to mention a bigger SASO. Perhaps signficantly bigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X