Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta get me one of those......

Comment

• Anyone else surprised Birge was the 1st one off the board and to Cal? I thought LaPour or Williams might go earlier. Maybe Birge has a better handler than them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old School "Shocker" View Post
        Anyone else surprised Birge was the 1st one off the board and to Cal? I thought LaPour or Williams might go earlier. Maybe Birge has a better handler than them.
        Or the teams looking at them are still playing.

Comment

• On some P3 team, there is still an underused under appreciated pitcher like who we just signed that will gladly go somewhere they can actually see the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            On some P3 team, there is still an underused under appreciated pitcher like who we just signed that will gladly go somewhere they can actually see the field.
            Will we be better than KU next season? I think it's a possibility. We beat them this year, and that could end up being the new normal once again? Or maybe we split with them until the current freshmen are juniors?
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Will we be better than KU next season? I think it's a possibility. We beat them this year, and that could end up being the new normal once again? Or maybe we split with them until the current freshmen are juniors?
              Not sure what they will have coming back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old School "Shocker" View Post
                Anyone else surprised Birge was the 1st one off the board and to Cal? I thought LaPour or Williams might go earlier. Maybe Birge has a better handler than them.
                Alex really hasn't put up the kind of offensive numbers to attract significant NIL offers IMO. But IIRC he had a decent year last summer playing in California. I think he is a decent catcher with a good arm (better than Mo's). Just could not get the bat going this past Spring. With Mo coming back I am sure his number 1 priority was finding a place where he could get on the field more regularly. If Cal provided that opportunity I could seeing him jump on that irrespective any whatever NIL was available, if any.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Expectation should be sweeping the state every year bar none.
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Someone is going to need to explain to me like I’m 6 years old why Ryan Geraghty is transferring to Jacksonville State.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Someone is going to need to explain to me like I’m 6 years old why Ryan Geraghty is transferring to Jacksonville State.
                      WTH??
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I just saw that as well… wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

Expectation should be sweeping the state every year bar none.
                          2 decades ago. On paper we no longer hold the advantage. Hate saying that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

2 decades ago. On paper we no longer hold the advantage. Hate saying that.
                            Think that's a losing mindset imo, but you're probably right sadly.

Just hope the staff and players don't think that way.
                            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Someone is going to need to explain to me like I’m 6 years old why Ryan Geraghty is transferring to Jacksonville State.
                              Building something down there it seems, and a place with great weather, now part of C-USA.

They took 2 of 3 from Iowa, Memphis, and UAB. Played Dallas Baptist tough.

My opinion only is he likes colleges that are “Not a State” State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Building something down there it seems, and a place with great weather, now part of C-USA.

They took 2 of 3 from Iowa, Memphis, and UAB. Played Dallas Baptist tough.

My opinion only is he likes colleges that are “Not a State” State.
                                Their entire staff came from Missouri and I would not be surprised if they recruited him in high school.

Comment

Working...
                                X