• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is an April game in May so far.

Comment

• And he induces a double play. Yikes.

Comment

• Think I’ll go slam a couple of brewski’s… see you in 30.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Need to get a 1-2-3 inning here to make it feel like a game or it might not be for much longer.

Comment

• Nice catch by Rogers!

Comment

• 1-2-3! Great job, Arnett! Let's get to sticking and hammer this pen!

Comment

• Goal should be to win in 7. Best chance today is needing less outs from the pen. Gotta get all the runs starting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  That's why you throw strikes. He ALMOST hit a granny. But he didn't and was out. At least give yourself a chance to get outs.
                  Yep. Nobody has every found a way to catch a walk.

Comment

• Being forced to have a .160 black hole in the lineup today isn't helping.

Comment

• What the hell are we doing?
                      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Error #4. I take back what I said earlier about the hangover. This looks like every conference tourney game of the last 10 years.

Comment

• Durnin got it stuck in the glove to negate the easy double play there too. Goodness.

Comment

• I knew it would be too much for this team asking for a sweep against the last place team with a better path in the tournament on the line. The fielding just means they aren’t mentally tough. And let’s face it, regardless of what happens, we do not have the arms to win an 8 team tournament setup.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• The pitching today is unfortunate but understandable. I get why that's happening. Didn't need the defense to completely fold and the offense to hit the showers after 3 innings.

Comment

• I have a hard time thinking the .160 black hole hitter is the problem. Birge does play good D and has an amazing arm. It’s the walks and errors that are the problem today.

Comment

Working...
                                X