No announcement yet.

WSU at UTSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derek Williams believes the UTSA Park hasn't seen his power as he swings for the fences then gets caught looking at ball 2. Bad call.

Singles by Johnson and Millan brings Gus to the plate who seems hasn't hit in a month....he one arms one into the outfield and we score and get to 3rd and 2nd!

ATTABOY JADEN!!!!!!

Kam is swinging for the fences a little too much and gets caught looking when he just HAS to put the ball in play. I would have bunted there if it was me.

Damn.

2 out and 1-0 Shocks.

Camden just needs to stay down and NOT try to make it 4-0. Shorten up, drive it the other way. Grounds out to the pitcher.

Gave up a run there BUT it's 1-0 Shocks.

Comment

The UTSA coach came out and had a talk with the team. Well at the end he patted his pitcher on the butt. Did he smear some Spider Tack on his ass? We need a slow mo replay of that ass pattin'!!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Damned error. Frack. Runner at 2nd nobody out. Just giving it away.

Flyball and 1 out. To me, at least, Tommy appears to be laboring a bit. Fewer fastballs and missing a lot more.

Maybe not, two OUTSTANDING pitches and K. 2 out. Let's get out of this TOMMY!

At 2-2 Olivo fouled off about 4 pitches before ball 3 and just outside. 3-2 and Tommy busts him inside and gets out of it.

Fantastic battle and great job TLP!

And he comes off the field EFFING JACKED which I love!

Comment

Can really good batters put mad english on a ball on purpose to cause it to severely slice? Or is that not a thing?

Comment

Tommy in straight bulldog mode. My gosh.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Damned error. Frack. Runner at 2nd nobody out. Just giving it away.

Flyball and 1 out. To me, at least, Tommy appears to be laboring a bit. Fewer fastballs and missing a lot more.

Maybe not, two OUTSTANDING pitches and K. 2 out. Let's get out of this TOMMY!

At 2-2 Olivo fouled off about 4 pitches before ball 3 and just outside. 3-2 and Tommy busts him inside and gets out of it.

Fantastic battle and great job TLP!

And he comes off the field EFFING JACKED which I love!
              Best I have ever seen him play and the best pitching I have seen of any Shocker other than Favors this season. FUN to watch him work tonight!

Comment

Rogers with a triple!

Comment

Come on DWill!!

Comment

After 2 strikeouts looking, Jordo triples. I'm seriously wanting to take the bat out of DW's hands. YOU'RE NOT HITTING A DINGER TONIGHT!

But he does draw a walk laying off 4 high ones after 0-2.

1st and 3rd two outs. Make it hurt. Nope. First pitch high bouncer right at the 1B. 1-0 Bottom 5.

Comment

UTSA gets their first hit, a double, sac bunts to 3rd and sac fly to score him and it's 1-1.

Not getting an extra run or 2 in the 4th hurts worse now.

A 2 out single that Dayvin probably could have caught that landed at his feet. Let's get out of this guys.

Tommy wins a long battle and gets out of the inning on a groundout. Probably at the end of his rope with 93 pitches. Great outing.

Let's help him out guys!

Comment

The UTSA announcers have been very complimentary of the Shox.

Comment

We're better than our record, but at some point you are what your record says you are.

Ultra quick 1-2-3 inning for the Shocks. That's not going to get it done unfortunately.

Will be surprised to see Tommy back out there.

But back out there he is.

Comment

One of the umpires is Mike Morris. Wasn't there a Mike Morris that played for WSU?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              We're better than our record, but at some point you are what your record says you are.

Ultra quick 1-2-3 inning for the Shocks. That's not going to get it done unfortunately.

Will be surprised to see Tommy back out there.

But back out there he is.
                              Also wondered if he would/should be back.

Comment

Had to step out for a second, looks like we got the final out there with LaPour in?

Comment

Working...
                                X