WSU vs Florida Atlantic (Apr 12 - 14)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
    Doc, a weird query...how many Nebraskans on the team, besides Stroh....a couple pitchers?

And Is Shockerdad a little close to the flame?

BTW....I was watching my grandson pitch this weekend (he's 10 and LEARNING) and his dad, whom I love like no other , said "Throw strikes"......well, yeah....I would if I could...as the great Radney Foster sang "Easier said than done"....:)
    I'm having a hard time seeing him in the role of pitching coach, but it's been a time lol.

Seth from Kearney and Drew Iverson (freshman pitcher) from Plattsmouth (I think) are the only 2 Nebraskans that I know of on this year's roster. Of course, one of the greatest recent Shockers from N was Alec Bohm from Omaha.

No idea about SD but I've certainly been accused of being too close to the flame. I'm happy to plead guilty for caring. I won't hold caring against anyone.

Comment

• Someone help me here. I know black grease is ‘supposed’ to help with glare, but c’mon man, does it really help? We didn’t use axle grease back in my day… we just sucked it up, squinted and played ball…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
      X