WSU vs KU (Apr 3 @ 6pm, May 1@6pm)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES.

Really can’t express how emotionally invested I was in that for no reason. I know KU isn’t great but hopefully that exercises some demons.

Comment

I had was out of pocket after the top of the 7th and just now checking back in. I was really glad to see the Shocks somehow pull this game out, and in walk off fashion no less.

Glad to see Mo finally rewarded as his hitting luck in these last two games was gut wrenching.

Hopefully, this will get the team re-energized and re-focused for this weekend.
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Also, eat **** ku

Comment

Yes Yes Yes!!!!! Loven it!
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

They have some fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
              Also, eat **** ku
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Bye bye little brother
                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

I think CJohnson may have set a stadium record for home run trot. He was FIRED UP

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                    Four first pitch hits in the last 2 inning to get the W, nice job of not giving away first strikes!

Comment

Giant bag of dicks closer hadn’t given up a run all season.

Eat **** and die Kansas and every gynormous hawk fan in attendance tonight .

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                        Four first pitch hits in the last 2 inning to get the W, nice job of not giving away first strikes!
                        Excellent observation. I had noticed that we were taking a lot of center-cut first pitches. It seemed like the scouting report was to just lay a BP fastball down the middle on the first pitch because they are going to take it. Then you can from ahead in the count.

Comment

Now to watch the replay of the final 2.5 innings.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Giant bag of dicks closer hadn’t given up a run all season.

Eat **** and die Kansas and every gynormous hawk fan in attendance tonight .
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Seth totally redeemed himself! Yeah!
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                Now to watch the replay of the final 2.5 innings.
                                I checked out from the fun too. I'm rewatching as well.

Can't believe they pulled that out. They played like crap most of the game and just didn't look like they gave a damn. But they got the win and all that matters. And giving KU delicious tears on the bus ride home to the shadows of northeast Kansas is about the most any WSU fan could ask for. Well done.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X