• Show
Clear All

• WSU vs KU (Apr 3 @ 6pm, May 1@6pm)

Apr 3 (Wed) 6:00 P.M.
    vs Kansas
    Wichita, Kan. Eck Stadium

Watch - Listen - Live Stats - Tickets - History

Found a giphy of KU's coach ...

Let's throw some holy water on him, boys!!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    I don't understand this review?
    Just on gametracker at the moment. What's the review?

Comment

These pink panty wearin' Fakehawks are 70 in ELO and 62 in RPI. We're sitting at 66 ELO and 89 RPI.

This is a winnable game and for the love of all things Wu please, please, please do not crap the bed today!!

I HATE KU!!!!!1!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Wu please, please, please do not crap the bed today!!
        I hate when that happens...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Let's get out here. My offer still stands - if you want to go out and tickets are a concern, send me a PM and I will get you as many as you need.
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
            Let's get out here. My offer still stands - if you want to go out and tickets are a concern, send me a PM and I will get you as many as you need.

Comment

Comment

Liking the lineup
                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Can someone watching on TV tell me how the hell that wasn’t a catch?

Comment

It bounced of the wall about the a foot from the top. Not sure how Stroh came up with the carom but it was one unusual play. But it was off the wall.

The ball went right over a leaping Stroh's glove, hit the wall and some how ended back in Stroh's glove (off his chest is my guess). Replay clearing showed it was not a catch.

Comment

Come on Shocks, someone has to step up here and make something happen.

Pretty good job by Mo. Worked the count to 3-2 then hit a solid sac fly to left center moving all 3 runners up a base. Now we need a 2-out base hit which have been rare in these last 2 games.

What we got was not exactly a strong at bat.
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 3, 2024, 07:15 PM.

Comment

That was a horrible at bat by Seth… really bad. He swung at two balls.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The Shockers seemed to have lost the edge they had been playing with. Just don't look quite as engaged and focused.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 3, 2024, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Nice work by Hamilton to work around less than stellar defensive work by his teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              That was a horrible at bat by Seth… really bad. He swung at two balls.
                              That can happen when you go up their with one, and only one, thing on your mind, even if if is has a low probability of happening.

Comment

Working...
                              X