WSU vs KU (Apr 3 @ 6pm, May 1@6pm)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    That was a horrible at bat by Seth… really bad. He swung at two balls.
    He is totally feast or famine. Not sure his approach is worthy of the lineup, I don’t care what arm the pitcher is throwing from.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      It bounced of the wall about the a foot from the top. Not sure how Stroh came up with the carom but it was one unusual play. But it was off the wall.

The ball went right over a leaping Stroh's glove, hit the wall and some how ended back in Stroh's glove (off his chest is my guess). Replay clearing showed it was not a catch.
      Wait a ball can't be caught off the wall? I didn't know that. Always thought it would count as a catch if you caught it off the wall.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

After a shaky start, Hamilton has been pretty solid. He is at 81 pitches so he could go another inning.

Comment

Putting on the bunt there was criminal. Dude is friggin on fire.

Comment

Tie game!

Comment

KU decides to help the Shocks out since we can't seem to do anything for ourselves. We'll take it. Absolutely, need to get this go ahead run in from 3rd.

After a walk to Derek we had 1st and 3rd and 1 out. Absolutely have to avoid a double play.

Not exactly a rocket by Mo but it get's the job done.

Seth comes through with 2-outs and got a single on a 1-2 pitch. Didn't hit it hard but off the end of the bat but dropped in in front of the centerfielder.

Shocks up 4-2.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 3, 2024, 07:56 PM.

Comment

STOP BUNTING FFS

Comment

Feast!

Comment

Trouble.

Comment

This **** is starting to remind me of the last decade. Get the lead back and promptly give it up the very next at bat.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Wait a ball can't be caught off the wall? I didn't know that. Always thought it would count as a catch if you caught it off the wall.
                        Nope. No catch if the ball hits anything other than a teammate before you secure the catch. For example, if the ball bounces off your teammates head and you catch the carom before it hits anything else it is an out. But if the ball bounces off his head, hits the wall and you catch it off the wall it is in play.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Nope. No catch if the ball hits anything other than a teammate before you secure the catch. For example, if the ball bounces off your teammates head and you catch the carom before it hits anything else it is an out. But if the ball bounces off his head, hits the wall and you catch it off the wall it is in play.
                          Good to know! I don't like that rule, but at least I know it now. Lol

Comment

I am thankful we are tied after that last inning. Eesh.

Comment

Absolutely God-awful at-bats.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I totally know what a passed ball is.

But how should I explain that to my friend that doesn't really know that much about baseball?

Comment

Working...
                                X