WSU vs KU (Apr 3 @ 6pm, May 1@6pm)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team is lost. I wouldn’t mind a new roster next year
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Logged in for the first time in a couple years just to see the temperature after watching the guys not run out a fly ball just a couple hitters after another routine play dropped.

Sad to see how far the program has fallen and the general lack of posts and interest. Hope Coach Green has the support and tools to get things rolling again.

Comment

• A month ago, was really considering going to Fla for the AAC tournament.
        Glad I didn't buy those airline tix!
        Not sure if they even qualify for the tournament now.

Away @ UTSA this weekend doesn't look good.
        Maybe they beat a bad Memphis team enough the last weekend to squeak in?
        Huh?
        And then make a run in Fla?
        Huh?

Naa, I'll stay home and enjoy the warm summer weather here.

That is all.
        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
          A month ago, was really considering going to Fla for the AAC tournament.
          Glad I didn't buy those airline tix!
          Not sure if they even qualify for the tournament now.

Away @ UTSA this weekend doesn't look good.
          Maybe they beat a bad Memphis team enough the last weekend to squeak in?
          Huh?
          And then make a run in Fla?
          Huh?

Naa, I'll stay home and enjoy the warm summer weather here.

That is all.
          Same here, but I’m already burned for airfare.
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• I'll gladly trade in some non-con beat downs for some conference wins. I'm just not sure that we have (m)any conference wins coming.

Our youth and inexperience shows, but we have to try and hold the young guns together for next season and make that incremental improvement.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I'm so f'n sick of hearing about young, inexperienced, it's early give it time. Same tired schtick for both basketball and baseball. Yeah I know we don't have money and we can't keep firing coaches but it feels like Bill Murray in Groundhogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                I'm so f'n sick of hearing about young, inexperienced, it's early give it time. Same tired schtick for both basketball and baseball. Yeah I know we don't have money and we can't keep firing coaches but it feels like Bill Murray in Groundhogs.
                That's what happens when you have 3 different head coaches in 3 years. Ground hog day.

Comment

• Wouldn’t that be a good name for a breakfast joint: The Groundhog?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    Wouldn’t that be a good name for a breakfast joint: The Groundhog?
                    I'm not sure that's the right branding for a place that serves food.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I'm not sure that's the right branding for a place that serves food.
                      They taste like chicken...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                      X