Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU vs Oklahoma (H: Apr 2 @ 6pm, A: Apr 23 @6:30 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, if you hold a team that's hitting .340, ranked, 13 hits/10 runs + a game.....to just 3 hits (2 singles and a double), you probably should get the dub.

We're not terrible, by any metric. But we aren't winning either.

Comment

Our bullpen by committee was damn good yesterday.

And we were making consistent contact with the ball, but again with the bad luck. Hit after hit going right at the other team.

We played well against #18 in the country at their garden, but the Curse of Boatright lingers.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Our bullpen by committee was damn good yesterday.

And we were making consistent contact with the ball, but again with the bad luck. Hit after hit going right at the other team.

We played well against #18 in the country at their garden, but the Curse of Boatright lingers.
        Unfortunately, it might take sacrificing a live chicken at home plate to remove the curse. WTF?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Unfortunately, it might take sacrificing a live chicken at home plate to remove the curse. WTF?
          Let's start with a dead chicken so we don't get in too much trouble. I'll pick up a roasted chicken from Dillon's and meet you at Eck at 2am tonight.

Comment

Let's start with a dead chicken so we don't get in too much trouble. I'll pick up a roasted chicken from Dillon's and meet you at Eck at 2am tonight.
            Let's not cut corners and get the chicken from Sam's. #Upgrade

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Looks like weather could impact this weekend's series vs Tulane. Games we need to win and Tulane needs to lose. Or perhaps games we need to not lose and Tulane needs to not win. I'm not sure if a schedule change is good or bad.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Let's not cut corners and get the chicken from Sam's. #Upgrade
                  Are they a lot better? Can't say I have ever tried one from there.

Comment

Why hasn’t Jaden been playing lately? Is he injured?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Are they a lot better? Can't say I have ever tried one from there.
                      Seriously?

A "lot better" doesn't even begin to describe it. First, the Sam's option is at least 50% larger. And it's honestly light years ahead in taste and preparation. To top it off, it's $4.96 instead of $7.99 (or higher) at Dillons.

I promise you if you try a Sams chicken you'll never buy a Dillons one ever again, even if there's no option. It feels like you're getting cheated.

It's like comparing a Yugo to a Lexus, only the Lexus is somehow less expensive.

I do fear that Sam's puts an addictive chemical in their chicken that makes you crave for it nightly, smartass...... (patiently waiting for WstateU to post an appropriate GIF or meme).

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Seriously?

A "lot better" doesn't even begin to describe it. First, the Sam's option is at least 50% larger. And it's honestly light years ahead in taste and preparation. To top it off, it's $4.96 instead of $7.99 (or higher) at Dillons.

I promise you if you try a Sams chicken you'll never buy a Dillons one ever again, even if there's no option. It feels like you're getting cheated.

It's like comparing a Yugo to a Lexus, only the Lexus is somehow less expensive.

I do fear that Sam's puts an addictive chemical in the chicken that makes you crave for it nightly, smartass...... (patiently waiting for WstateU to post an appropriate GIF or meme).
                        Okay, okay. I'm sold. Our Sam's pretty far away compared to Dillons and Walmart, but sounds like it's worth it.

Comment

• Eh, I prefer the smaller one's from Dillon's as they're cooked evenly throughout. The amount of redness and extra fat in the Sam's chicken is a a turnoff for me. Go around 8 and you can often find them at Dillons on markdown for 4.00.
                          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Nm

Comment

• Uhh, if anyone still cares, there is a game tonight. Apparently they are playing Tulane…sounds like they are already getting pounded.

Comment

• 8-4 Tulane. It is getting very hard to watch this team either always come from behind or give up 5 and 7 run leads an inning after taking them. Zero fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X