Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU vs K-State (Mar 19), at K-State (Apr 10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whew!

Comment

• STOP WITH THE BUNTING

Comment

• That's a reasonable enough spot to bunt. But Gustafson clearly not comfortable with it. Hit and run or steal or something.

Comment

• Holmes looked very frustrated walking off after being pulled. Frustrated with himself or frustrated for getting pulled?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            That's a reasonable enough spot to bunt. But Gustafson clearly not comfortable with it. Hit and run or steal or something.
            He or somethinged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Holmes looked very frustrated walking off after being pulled. Frustrated with himself or frustrated for getting pulled?
              Had to be with himself. He was not that sharp. I'm surprised they went as long with him as they did.

Comment

• And here's the meltdown

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  And here's the meltdown
                  You could feel it. Maybe Dobbs can get us going?

Comment

• Dobbs gets a ground ball & you immediately pull him? The pitching coach’s body language looked less than supportive.

Comment

• Fudge.

Comment

• Originally posted by BSB4LF View Post
                        Dobbs gets a ground ball & you immediately pull him? The pitching coach’s body language looked less than supportive.
                        Clearly he was in to get the one left handed batter. I don't love all the coaching, but go grind axes elsewhere

Comment

• Pitching has trended south in all facets, including coaching. That’ll put you on 5-game losing streaks easily.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I went from being excited about the team, the coaching, their approach at the plate, their grit on the mound…to “they have a game today”? I probably shouldn’t be as apathetic, but geez, lets get it going again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                              I went from being excited about the team, the coaching, their approach at the plate, their grit on the mound…to “they have a game today”? I probably shouldn’t be as apathetic, but geez, lets get it going again.
                              Yeah the last 5 games have been about as brutal as it gets...

Super interested in how he gets these guys to respond. So far... Meh. But we were probably playing above where we really are against a poor schedule before.

I want to see them compete and win this series vs. FAU. Would go a long way. Go Shox!

Comment

Working...
                              X