X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice job of 0-2 hitting by Derek.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      More Long Beach gifts. Need to do a better job of cashing in.
      Agreed, but we also aren't completely blowing the opportunities. Scoring the ones we absolutely have to get in.

Competing well today. LBSU can really pitch. They've done enough to have a chance in all 3 games.

Would love to see a Shocker get a hold of one to cash in some more of these gifts and open a little breathing room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Agreed, but we also aren't completely blowing the opportunities. Scoring the ones we absolutely have to get in.

Competing well today. LBSU can really pitch. They've done enough to have a chance in all 3 games.

Would love to see a Shocker get a hold of one to cash in some more of these gifts and open a little breathing room.
        A well struck gapper to either side would work just fine.

Comment

• IMO LBSU has gotten a few calls considering how wild they have been. Kinda been helped back into the zone a couple times instead of having to prove it first.

Comment

• Dobbs has been a find so far. Just works his way through and gets outs. Great inning there after the Shox got the lead.

Comment

• I am feeling a liitle less stressed with Kam Durnin at short today.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                I am feeling a liitle less stressed with Kam Durnin at short today.
                Yes. I'm on #teamparker but he's gonna have to take that spot back after today.

Comment

• OTOH the Dirtbag SS has had a rough weekend.

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• So is this home plate ump's name O'cumon or Gimmeabreak?

Comment

• 3 words “rip it open”

Comment

• There's a couple of RISP base hits.

Comment

• What’s the team record for HBP in a season?

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Mucho gracias, Playa Larga!

I think a series win over Long Beach is more than acceptable.

The heavily oriented left handed hitting lineup can be a challenge for the Shocks at times.

Comment

Working...
                                X