No announcement yet.

WSU vs Long Beach State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't sure what to expect this year but one thing I was not expecting was to be holding my breath every time a ball is hit to Darnell Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      I wasn't sure what to expect this year but the one thing I was not expecting was to be holding my breath every time a ball is hit to Darnell Parker.
      Same. He looked very slick at SS when I saw him this fall. My primary reason for buying all shares of his stock. I think he'll figure it out, but it's not been the start I was hoping for.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

So far, apparently it's too cold for girls but ok for the guys. Maybe they're expecting warmer temperatures all the way across the street at the Eck.

#Equity

#Privilege

#Title9
        Come on, now...you know you love the women.....:)

Comment

Can we get DWill's fly closed? That's got to be breezy today.....

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Can we get DWill's fly closed? That's got to be breezy today.....

Comment

Parker!

Maybe he should fake bunt swing for awhile. Nice short swing on that one and plenty of strength.

Comment

Now that was a nice job of hitting by Darnell. Maybe we should have him fake bunt/swing at his batting style.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  Parker!

Maybe he should fake bunt swing for awhile. Nice short swing on that one and plenty of strength.
                  And choked up about 3 or 4 inches.

Comment

Stretching that single into a double just got us another run, too. 2 huge runs in this inning. Way to put the ball in play, guys.

Comment

Another nice job by Mo to shorten up his swing and just making solid contact and hitting it where it was pitched with 2 strikes.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Another nice job by Mo to shorten up his swing and just making solid contact and hitting it where it was pitched with 2 strikes.
                        Yes. Really nice execution in this inning. That single by Mo is a very easy groundout if the infield isn't in with the runner on third, courtesy of good base running and a well-executed sac bunt

Comment

The Beach pitcher with one of the better breaking balls. Unfortunately, for the Beach, it was to the first baseman.

Comment

That ball was demolished. That makes it out literally any other game day this season. Darn.

Comment

10 pts for Gryffindor if Favors puts up a zero here to back up those runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                                That ball was demolished. That makes it out literally any other game day this season. Darn.
                                Yes indeedy!

Comment

Working...
                                X