No announcement yet.

WSU at Oklahoma (Mar 5 @ 6:30)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OU fans booing our pitching change after they have changed pitchers every batter for the past couple innings?

Comment

• Throw definitely beat the runner. Don't know about the tag. Do know the calls have been insanely one-sided tonight and one assumes the review booth is actually a third-hand mall photo booth.

Comment

• OU announcers complaining about this pitching change can go sit on a bat.

Comment

• I was not as confident as some in our hitting. And we're going to need someone besides DWill to hit the ball. But the pitching has been so much better than I anticipated. There have been times we didn't compete (notably Auburn) but for the most part, otherwise, the guys have been good and they've been royally screwed tonight.

If there are in fact baseball gods, we'll drop 4 on them here in the 9th.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            I was not as confident as some in our hitting. And we're going to need someone besides DWill to hit the ball. But the pitching has been so much better than I anticipated. There have been times we didn't compete (notably Auburn) but for the most part, otherwise, the guys have been good and they've been royally screwed tonight.

If there are in fact baseball gods, we'll drop 4 on them here in the 9th.
            Was thinking the same thing
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Need the bottom to compete
              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Looked to me like the Shockers were claiming he came off the bag while the tag was still engated. Hard to tell from the view we had on the stream. No doubt he beat the throw. Also unlikely OU had enouth different views on the replay to be able to tell if he came of the bag or not.

Comment

• Livingston dinger.

3-5 1out

Comment

• Ohhhhhh boy!!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Sure wish we had not had the bats taken out of our hands in the 8th.

Comment

• **** the entire clown show operations in Norman, starting with the umpires. Congrats on the win, blue.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• The Shockers' 2 errors and 7 walks allowed (vs 2 for OU) were the difference in the game. Only giving up 3 earned runs to OU in a mid-week game is certainly acceptable. But we are just not scoring consistently in recent games. Just not stringing anything together.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 5, 2024, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X