No announcement yet.

National Head Coach Search Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want to let Hibbs go because you think you can do better, I totally get it.

Don’t do it so your buddy gets a life raft What a joke.

Comment

Todd Butler son has been hired. Tough days ahead for him until he either proves himself or gets fired.

Comment

Saal just managed to shorten his own leash by a considerable amount. His seat is going to start heating up a lot quicker than it would have otherwise.

Comment

Certainly difficult to understand the rationale behind that decision if true.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
            It’s Green.

Not a good look at all. And that’s from someone who has been pretty pro Saal.

Disappointed to say the least.
            Exactly how I feel. No way a national search was conducted. I would have rather kept Scooter than Saal's buddy. Fool me once.

Comment

What other candidates were interviewed?
              An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Saal just took a big ole dump on this baseball program

Comment

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

I guess I expected more…

Comment

I won’t spend a lot of time defending this. We’ll see what happens with those in the portal, and what Green does the rest of the summer.

Hopefully his time here looks more like his time at NMSU, and less like a continuation of his time at Wazzou.

Comment

• Comment

• Even Deliverance came out of the gates with little fanfare. Robert Ebert only gave it 2.5 stars. Now Rotten Tomatoes (Tomatometer) gives it 89% and it’s considered an all-time “masterpiece”.

Guess it’s ‘Go Green’ or Go Home’…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            any chance Saal shares who exactly he interviewed before he decided to hire his buddy?

Comment

• Absolutely blew up a baseball program to bring in a guy who has averaged approx 27.5 wins a year in his 9 seasons as head coach, and is 5 years removed any success.

What a joke

Comment

• What a ****ing load of ****. Thought Saal was WAY better than this. ****
                                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Working...
                                X